MedicSpirit7
MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 689

What killer causes you the most fear? 133 votes

The Doctor
3%
UrbanEvadingToxic_PlagMaxomegaPoorlyPython9IdontplayIwatch 5 votes
The Spirit
6%
CamoRangerAjaxGuntersonBigbootiejudy666musstang62AvilgusSalty_PalletsNyaren_ChanMegaGamer_01Toastyy 9 votes
The Pig
2%
Dolphin9192MedicSpirit7Kristen 3 votes
The Wraith
0%
MrsGhostface 1 vote
The Demogorgon
3%
danielbird11RIP_LegionSinisterDogThomasthetrainHayT 5 votes
The Ghostface
31%
PuggyMohawkPennyFoggyDownpourAdelooSeiko300Mister_xDBlueberryBlade92WeepingWallySlaughterhouse3MønsSpartagone45IlustrousRaveanToppingPanicLeonardo1itawhammigobambamcamgaming_dbdWalker_of_the_fog_96Dreski 42 votes
The Shape
21%
YaNesteaMONKEYMANCL4P_TRAP_ER0h_DoctorTapeKnotHatCreatureCaptain_SpauldingAxX7891OMagic_ManOStindeSunderMunliquidlightAngryFluffyJacksonWiseTaigaDr_LoomisoTechnicBrucecastro81pleasedontbetoxic117Yung_Slug 29 votes
The Huntress
3%
drunky26ArashiNoHantarch614Creepingcam1070PapiQuentin_ 5 votes
The Hag
14%
RepliCantWickedMilk03Pokerface303Dr_Trautsme7lingualAzurlynxGrootDudedfrenchieeAwakeyAhoyWolfRaven014[Deleted User]nickoffordtenoresaxPlaquerCereal_KillerbubbasbasementchestFamicxAnthony151201 19 votes
Other
11%
Gamer00SN1P3R5G3TH3ADKeene_Killsjokerdude23_ABannedCattoxicmeggohheyitsbobcatpichumudkipunderlord99Maníaco_da_garrafaTodgeweihtEndstilleGlamourousLeviathanTiredNeaLULKEK 15 votes

Comments

• MegaGamer_01
    MegaGamer_01 Member Posts: 172
    edited November 2019
    Options
    The Spirit

Spirit right now is a nightmare for me. If I notice a spirit i'm screwed if i'm in a chase. Not because i'm bad but with her ability you never know where she's coming from, waiting for you on the other end (Edit: of a pallet) or running to your side. I'm just waiting until the nerf thats coming then I can mabey respect them just a little bit more

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649
    Options
    Other

Legion with double extended Mend add-ons. Wait, never mind.

I mean Legion using Save the Best for Last!

Never mind... guess I'm cured soon. >.>

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options
    The Ghostface

I can't tell you how many times an actual good Ghostface scared the hell out of me.

• TiredNea
    TiredNea Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Other

a good freddy puts me on edge

• Garcia
    Garcia Member Posts: 41
    Options
    The Ghostface

The pig is cute. I want to hug him sometimes, with urban evasion perk you can follow pig from behind all the time and he won't even notice it

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options
    The Huntress

Every time I go against a good Huntress it gets very intense.

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587
    Options
    The Shape

Daddy Myers. Jumpscares for DAAAAYS son

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options
    The Ghostface

GF and Myers, OMG the scarejumps when I'm not using spine chill, LOL

• SadLegion
    SadLegion Member Posts: 222
    Options
    The Ghostface

The scariest moment is when you rotate your camera and see some creepy face staring at you from the corner

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Options
    The Ghostface

Ghostface, Shape, and Huntress are all the ones I sometimes actually get scared of. Trapper and Hag are also great for random jump scares

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options
    Other

Woops, didnt see the Ghostface button

He is an sp00py boy

• Dolphin9192
    Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 130
    Options
    The Pig

I don't know why but all of the pig's on PS4 seem to love tunneling.

• Maníaco_da_garrafa
    Options
    Other

Grass is a deadzone now.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options
    The Hag

A good Hag is TERRIFYING. You doubt your every step, and are always on a razor's edge about waiting for a trap to pop.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options
    The Shape

i've run into him during his 1st phase so much like jeezus

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    The Hag

The only killer that scares me is Hag.

(if I don’t have spine chill then Myers can scare me though)

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options
    The Shape

The Shape scares the hell out of me, I know Ghostface can do the same thing but I get more freaked out by Myers just plain standing there like a creep than Ghost who is peaking and actually trying to be stealthy. Myers is so hardcore he doesn't even need to try to remain hidden, he'll stand just a few feet away from you in plain sight and wait until you notice him; #########'s terrifying man.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options
    The Hag

Hag's jumpscare traps don't scare me. It's how quickly she can tear apart a team that doesn't know how to counter her.

I've been in games where the Hag was god awful, but still lost because my teammates don't know how to fight her.

But for genuine fear? Probably either GF or Myers... Due to the fact I hate relying on Spine Chill.

• Garcia
    Garcia Member Posts: 41
    Options
    The Ghostface

is it? hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. i think someone might have a crush here

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Options
    The Ghostface

It's a bit ironic considering he's my killer main, but whenever I'm playing against a Ghostface I'm always on edge and I get pretty uneasy. The same applies to most every stealth killer, but Ghostface primarily because he's the best out of them all

In terms of concept or look however, I think the Spirit has got to be one of the creepiest moving around with those sliced up limbs phasing in and out of existence. I'd flip and lose my ######### if I saw that IRL, The Clown also pretty spooky, really don't like Clowns. Demogorgon also pretty terrifying both in real life and with all the shrieking and roaring going on in game.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    The Ghostface

when I realize that the killer is ghostface, at that moment I have a lot of paranoia, I start looking everywhere, the same happens with myers with evil within 1 but when he level up I calm down 😩

• RIP_Legion
    RIP_Legion Member Posts: 428
    Options
    The Demogorgon

Demogorgon with the ultra rare detection addon is honestly incredibly scary. With Ghostface I'm looking out for him but I'm not expecting an undetectable Demogorgon to creep up behind me.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options
    The Ghostface

Ghost face because of the terror radius and ability to crouch and lose line of sight on you pretty much to take you down faster then any other killer. Spine chill will set your mind at ease if you're just tired of his sneaky stabs.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Other

None

• FastestVirginia
    FastestVirginia Member Posts: 65
    Options
    The Shape

Really good Myers players are the scariest in the game for me.

• jokerdude23_
    jokerdude23_ Member Posts: 102
    Options
    Other

None cause me fear, HOWEVER Legion annoys me most and causes me the most dread, playing against them big lame

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options
    Other

Nurse.

If she is good, the moment she sees you, you are sentenced to death.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,660
    Options
    Other

Trapper, he stresses me out because I can never see his damn traps even when I pay attention. -_-

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    The Ghostface

Ghosface, Shape and occasionally Pig and Hag are really the only four killers that give me a good jumpscare anymore.

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    The Shape

A jump scare Meyers gets me every time. I hate it so much.

• PapiQuentin_
    PapiQuentin_ Member Posts: 889
    Options
    The Huntress

People actually think that doucheface is scary? 😂.

Seriously though a good Huntress always ensures my death, I may give her a good run around putting both our skills to the limit but there will be times where a good Huntress literally makes me jump cause of the precise hatchet throws

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

Huntress, GF, and Spirit because jumpscare hatchets and gen grabs freak the hell out of me.

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662
    Options
    Other

trapper.

• Gravewalker200
    Gravewalker200 Member Posts: 451
    Options
    The Shape

Myers cause you may get jumpscare myers. Also when he has his big pipe in his hand you can't decide whether to run away or let him stab you.