For PS4 users, what happens to Bill's perks when you prestige?

I asked a group I was in and it was almost as if more than half of the people responding didnt read what I said so all I ask is that you read this carefully before answering. I recently prestiged my meg because I was under the assumption that any survivor that had already unlocked Bill's perks gets to keep them. I only need them for one survivor anyway so didnt matter to me much about unlocking them for others. Upon playing today, I found that LEFT BEHIND is no longer in my inventory.

PLEASE READ THIS PART. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART.

I HAVE UNBREAKABLE AND BORROWED TIME AFTER PRESTIGING HER. I HAVE BOTH OF THESE PERKS. LEFT BEHIND IS THE ONLY ONE I DO NOT HAVE.

I've spoken to people. Some say the same happened to them but with Borrowed time. Others say after prestiging, they never saw any of Bill's perks again. Others say that you get to keep them but they take a while to appear in your bloodweb. My question is what are the specifics regarding Bills perks because I'm tired of hearing people telling me his teachables need to be unlocked when I dont have any of his teachables but I still received borrowed time and unbreakable but not left behind. Let me also get some more specifics out of the way.

1. I have already stopped receiving perks on my bloodweb.

2. I had all three perks through prestige 1 and 2, just lost one of them for prestige 3.

3. I do not play bill. I don't ever intend to. This equates to "No I have not unlocked his teachables"

4. For emphasis, I still have borrowed time and unbreakable

5. I read the patch notes regarding bill being added but there was nothing specific about prestiging. Or at least not that I saw so it would be helpful if someone could show me if there was a specific quote for what would happen if you prestige.

I do not care if I have to unlock his teachables. I'm more so annoyed about the vagueness regarding him being added to ps4. I would not have reset my survivor if I knew it would mean losing a perk I put a few thousand blood points into already. It should be all or nothing. Why recieve 2/3 of his perks? If this is a bug, I would like to know. If this is intended, I would like to know. I just want a definite answer.

And by chance this is a bug, is it known? Is there anything that's going to be done about it? Is there anyway around this bug besides unlocking the teachable?

If this is not a bug, and I was not supposed to receive any of his perks, then i probably would have felt a lot better going through his bloodwebs to unlock 3 perks instead of doing all that for 1 perk. Regardless of how it is supposed to work, I hope it gets fixed.

Best Answer

Answers