Winter Solstice Event 2019

Options
BigBrainMyers
BigBrainMyers Member Posts: 6
edited November 2019 in General Discussions

PLEASE BHVR MAKE AN OBJECTIVE THIS WINTER SOLSTICE EVENT.

Pretty simple I’m 100% sure there will be a winter solstice coming up soon my main concern is if it will be like Halloween event🎃 it was nice but not very acceptable nor objective.

Please make upcoming events like the Chinese lunar event we had where both killers and survivors had something to interact with every game and worked towards cosmetics it was fun for both sides and made games overall better and fun , events like these are HUGE and need to be better PLEASE BHVR.

Answers

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

From the November Dev Update:

"Going forward, events will be focused around extra Bloodpoints (through Offerings and/or Blood Hunts), Archive challenges, and event-exclusive rewards within the free track of The Rift. This allows us to focus our efforts on game health, which we ultimately feel is for the best."

It's a bit disappointing, I agree, but ultimately game health is more important. Perhaps in the future once things in other areas have been patched up a bit, they'll have the time and resources to devote to unique event objectives again.

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413
    Options

Will they at least have the winter themed menu?

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

Probably, but we won't know for sure until we see it.

• John_Doe
    John_Doe Member Posts: 236
    Options

Hopefully they do double xp instead of double bloodpoints

• JiggleWiggle
    JiggleWiggle Member Posts: 328
    Options

I just want the presents in my bloodweb. That was such a nice add.

• StrodeWins
    StrodeWins Member Posts: 274
    Options

i just want the winter solstice music. that theme is just so satisfying to the ears!

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551
    Options

It's safe to assume we'll be getting the presents, music, and in-game decorations.

This is a great idea. +1

But yeah they're gonna tie their events to the Rift. Which is fine, just hopefully they improve upon this first one.

• Kanes_Inferno
    Kanes_Inferno Member Posts: 27
    Options

Agreed completely. I expect we’ll still get the presents, music, and in-game decorations. I also agree focusing on game health is better than adding extra stuff.