Should there be a five nights at freddy's killer?

Options
voicefaded
voicefaded Member Posts: 5

Now I'm actually a really big fnaf fan and love horror related things but let's say springtrap was an option for a killer what would you say for me personally I think he should be a killer he has so munch lore and lots of creepiness to him and his power would be quite interesting... for maps though I dont even know the pizzerias are pretty small unless the map makers can make it bigger and for survivors there is alot of them to chose from for the chapter but anyway before making a decision I would reccomend you do a bit of research on springtrap or fnaf just so your positive about your decision now go ahead and vote

Should there be a five nights at freddy's killer? 83 votes

Five nights at freddys chapter (killer,survivor and map)
26%
FoggyDownpourMadDoggSpacingLlamasDipMystaria13TheLegendDyl4n1CashelP14Timtom24rch614KaytoshKhorzadErshoTechnickylerabdcgamer10Raven014EnderloganYTvoicefadedthefallenloserNyaren_ChanMegaGamer_01 22 votes
No Five nights at freddy's chapter
73%
Alther_PrimusPuggyMohawkLavernneWhite_OwlLuigifan64GibberishStevoMONKEYMANSeiko300OnryosTapeRentalsAcromioFibijean0h_DoctorTapeKnotarslaNbrokedownpalaceDr_TrautsMaj33yHoodiedYaBoiTanis 61 votes

Comments

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options

everyone seems to beat the [no no word] out of FNAF chapter concepts and even positive mentions for what ever reason, but think about it. I get that kids seem to really like it, and that it's not scary, but it's jumpscares aren't ever really supposed to scare you, more so they just startle you and maybe make you jump. it's the lore that does its spooky. it's so vague, yet so revealing at the same time that it is kinda spooky. the power could be as simple as "he jumpscare haah stun" to something complicated (I don't feel like writing out a complicated power).

anyway It could work lmao

• MysticAdvisor
    MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453
    Options

I want a Robotic killer and the idea could be pretty cool considering we don’t have one yet; however, the community seems to have a negative stance on fnaf so I don’t imagine a fnaf chapter working due to the sheer number of people that either had enough of it or think it’s stupid.

Besides that though BHVR should make a Robot killer. ( maybe just not fnaf)

• thefallenloser
    thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

I wouldn't mind. They'd definitely have to pick only of the Nightmare animatronics though. Any of the other ones probably wouldn't fit the feel of the game.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options

Can't really see any of FNAF characters as killers. They just don't fit, imo.

However, the idea of a pizzeria or a similar "used-to-be-happy" map is something I'd like to see.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375
    Options

Just no...

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    Options

Well. It's tricky. Sure, why not ? But they have to make it not too childish-like so it fits into the DBD universe. So i am unsure about that, but if they can make it fit, perhaps.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options

No

• Buff_Bubba
    Buff_Bubba Member Posts: 13
    Options

lol

• MedicSpirit7
    MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 689
    Options

Hell no

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

Springtrap or the Nightmares are the best bet for the feel of the game. If people actually look at the lore of FNaF, they might realize that it's far more complex and dark then they'd like to admit, and would fit well in the game.

Despite its audience, it's not a childish game. Sure, jumpscares might be, but the story sure isn't.

• CandyBard
    CandyBard Member Posts: 54
    Options

For the sake of all that is holy, I do not want FNaF in my DBD.

A different pizza themed killer might be alright, but the only killer from fnaf I could see working is Springtrap, but he would essentially be an M1 killer, since he is not shown to have any special skills, aside cohersion. Then again, he only ever killed children, and for someone who looks like they're in charge, it wouldnt be hard to make kids follow your words.

• Pokerface303
    Pokerface303 Member Posts: 110
    Options

I don't want a fnaf chapter but I wouldn't be opposed to it. People love hating on fnaf just because it's popular and kids enjoy it but it actually has really interesting lore.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

NO

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options

I dont want it but if it does happen I wouldnt care, but just no...

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Options

I'm really conflicted tbh. The map would be amazing, but there's isn't much potential that I'm aware of for a survivor and the killer in general would be difficult to make scary I think. I also really hate the idea of most of the community compounding with this one, there's a lot of immature kids there.

• Alther_Primus
    Alther_Primus Member Posts: 158
    Options

I don't think FNAF should have a chapter, but a Paragraph on the other hand, I think Springtrap would be an excellent addition to the cast.

• SpacingLlamas
    SpacingLlamas Member Posts: 602
    Options

I liked to have one