Tinkerer ll and Tombstone Myers (Update)

GT_Legend2
GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
edited August 2018 in General Discussions
has anyone ever tried this? This could prove to be too much

*Discaimer: I do not condone the use or abuse of any game changing bugs or glitches in any way. You cannot prove that I have done so and I will deny any accusations against me.*

UPDATE: I have “a friend” that tried this setup (def not me, not one bit) and “he” said that it was devastating. “He” got a 4K in rank 1 on Xbox (still totally not me who did this). Still with 2 gens to spare, despite Ruin being exposed rapidly. “He” would reccomend A1 if it weren’t a bug, because abuse of bugs is wrong >:(

*Discaimer: Once again this is totally not me who did this, it was totally a friend that I totally did not make up to mask the fact that I did this, because I didn’t do that, that would be unfair. You cannot prove that I did this in anyway and once again I will deny any accusations.*

Post edited by GT_Legend2 on

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771

*Discaimer: I do not condone the use or abuse of any game changing bugs or glitches in any way. You cannot prove that I have done so and I will deny any accusations against me.*

• @GT_Legend2 said:

Discaimer: I do not condone the use or abuse of any game changing bugs or glitches in any way. You cannot prove that I have done so and I will deny any accusations against me.

Whats up with tinker 2 atm? I been playing Overwatch XD

• GT_Legend2
    @MrChills once The new buffed Tinkerer lvl 2 activates, it gives you an infinitely long ZERO terror radius, it’s supposed to be for only 12ish seconds I believe
  • GT_Legend2
    @ChesterTheMolester THAT IS GOLDEN :lol:
  • @GT_Legend2 said:
    @MrChills once The new buffed Tinkerer lvl 2 activates, it gives you an infinitely long ZERO terror radius, it’s supposed to be for only 12ish seconds I believe

you think they would fix it asap XD

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@MrChills said:

@GT_Legend2 said:

It's already fixed internally.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@MrChills said:

@GT_Legend2 said:

Yuo mean ASAP as it happened with the killer sound problems?
    Oh I forgot, its an issue affecting survivors, so its high priority

• @Master said:

@MrChills said:

@GT_Legend2 said:

Yuo mean ASAP as it happened with the killer sound problems?
    Oh I forgot, its an issue affecting survivors, so its high priority

OH NO, SORRY PROFESSOR. PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME AN F LUL

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

I allready did MM with that perk

when I reach evil within 3 it was the best experience ever!

I played MM as it all ways was supposed to!

• Touken
    Touken Member Posts: 66
    edited August 2018

bruh dude get good at the game and stop using bugs
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited August 2018

@Touken said:
    Thatbrownmonster said:

Thats the issue with playing killer. You can reach a point where the game doesnt allow you to do signtificantly better anymore because of the mechanics (at least non-nurse,billy,huntress)

• Touken
    Master said:

@Touken said:
    Thatbrownmonster said:

Thats the issue with playing killer. You can reach a point where the game doesnt allow you to do signtificantly better anymore because of the mechanics (at least non-nurse,billy,huntress)

Yea just like a survivors when they get camped and tunneld
  • Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346

@Touken said:
    Master said:

@Touken said:

Thatbrownmonster said:

Lmao be quiet. Tunneling doesn't exist and camping is a valid strategy in most situations it is used. (The only time I don't think camping is valid is when it's facecamping on the first hook or something similar to that situation.) If you wanna debate, go for it. But this is a conversation about Tinkerer 2, not for you to complain about how your ePiC sKiLl was destroyed because a guy hit you when you got off the hook.

• Touken

@Touken said:
    Master said:

@Touken said:

Thatbrownmonster said:

Lmao be quiet. Tunneling doesn't exist and camping is a valid strategy in most situations it is used. (The only time I don't think camping is valid is when it's facecamping on the first hook or something similar to that situation.) If you wanna debate, go for it. But this is a conversation about Tinkerer 2, not for you to complain about how your ePiC sKiLl was destroyed because a guy hit you when you got off the hook.

if tunneling isnt a thing then what do you call getting chased when u get unhooked?
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@GT_Legend2 said:

Discaimer: I do not condone the use or abuse of any game changing bugs or glitches in any way. You cannot prove that I have done so and I will deny any accusations against me.

UPDATE: I have “a friend” that tried this setup (def not me, not one bit) and “he” said that it was devastating. “He” got a 4K in rank 1 on Xbox (still totally not me who did this). Still with 2 gens to spare, despite Ruin being exposed rapidly. “He” would reccomend A1 if it weren’t a bug, because abuse of bugs is wrong >:(

Discaimer: Once again this is totally not me who did this, it was totally a friend that I totally did not make up to mask the fact that I did this, because I didn’t do that, that would be unfair. You cannot prove that I did this in anyway and once again I will deny any accusations.

You know, bans can also be issued via common sense.
    Whatever you claim, you clearly admitted using a bug there.

Do'nt worry too much tho, doubt you'll get banned anyway, devs said they don't ban for it.

• GT_Legend2
    @Touken a teammate that doesn’t know how to unhook safely. 
  • Touken

unhook safely when the survivor is getting camped or the killer comes back and goes for you theres no way to be safe unless the killer is chading someone else
  • GT_Legend2
    Touken said:

unhook safely when the survivor is getting camped or the killer comes back and goes for you theres no way to be safe unless the killer is chading someone else
    If the killer is staying by the hook with no signs of leaving, do a gen. Survivors should not be able to overpower the killer. The killer makes the choices in the game. 
  • hill_o
    hill_o Member Posts: 56

@GT_Legend2 said:

:):):).

:).

I'm so glad they fixed Tinkerer 2 because this is some real garbage.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@Master said:

@Touken said:
    Thatbrownmonster said:

But looping is fine Right? totally not abusing hitboxes and what not.

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346

@Touken said:
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:

@Touken said:

Master said:

@Touken said:

Thatbrownmonster said:

I allready did MM with that perk when I reach evil within 3 it was the best experience ever! I played MM as it all ways was supposed to!

Thats the issue with playing killer. You can reach a point where the game doesnt allow you to do  signtificantly better anymore because of the mechanics (at least non-nurse,billy,huntress)

if tunneling isnt a thing then what do you call getting chased when u get unhooked?

Common ######### sense.
    If you had to choose between repairing a generator that's 50% done, and a generator that is 0% done, which one do you go for?