Hag is unfun to go against?

Just curious how many other people find her unfun to go against. I enjoy playing her and i'm not calling for nerfs, but man I do not enjoy going against this killer. Playing as is a way different story. ;)

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,970

I dislike playing against the hags who place literally every trap around hook areas basically making it impossible to get unhooked or leaving the area

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926

I dislike playing against Hag more than any other killer.

• MJ_Out
    MJ_Out Member Posts: 184

If I see a hag than I'm like uhm... "Ok, I won't rescue ANYBODY!".

No, not really, but if u don't have the right items or perks, unhooks are just a pain in the ass.

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,103

trap killers get annoying to go against hag especially during unhook saves as the person i unhook usually just wants to sprint off popping every hag trap. Playing hag is definitely different than some killers as you can easily block off loops with traps and such during chases.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Sounds like slight tweaks are needed here.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Sounds like the killer I need to start playing.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616
    edited November 2019

For me is one of the most unfun to play against, her traps are annoying as hell and the counters of the traps are a joke. moving while crouching and flashlights, really?

If you aren't a good looper you're basically sentenced against her.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

Not really.

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936

I don't have any problems with her but the mint rag + rusty shackles + make your choice build is one of the most painful things in the game

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

I'm surprised. I thought Plague, Ghostface or Huntress will be next.

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963

You said unfun? NERF HER NOW

• Slaughterhouse3
    Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 901

NO NERFS! I REPEAT!!!!! NOOOOOOO NERFS!

• Venom368
    Venom368 Member Posts: 321

I don't mind playing against her, though it is harder to go for hook saves without Urban Evasion or a flashlight. It certainly depends on the map on how difficult the chases are. You can loop her forever, especially if you have a flashlight, because she is as slow as the Huntress. On a map where structures are very close to eachother, its easy to just move to the next structure once she realizes she can't catch you in a loop and has to put down a trap to stop you from looping there. On more open maps with spread out structures, she will likely get a hit in on you before you can make it to the next structure.

• PoisonN
    PoisonN Member Posts: 624
    edited November 2019
  • ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

I like her. Thought not many play her on PS4 and if they do they spam the living ######### out of THEIR traps for no reason.

• The only problem I personally have with her : she's a rare killer to face (at least in my region) , so majority of randoms I play with in solo queue don't know ######### how to play against her , thus forcing me to play around hatch .

• Sylorknag
    Sylorknag Member Posts: 760

Hey man. Thats not how this shite works.

The next in line for the "unfun to verus, overperforming, pls nerf" is Billy.

You can't just go around claiming hag is unfun to go against.

You have to wait for her turn.

Nurse

Spirit

Billy

Hag

Gf

Wraith

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,239
    edited November 2019

Please don't use the U word in relation to Hag. The 10 of us who play Hag regularly are enjoying our time under the radar and counting the 100% server related d/cs as survivors realize they 4 gen'd themselves and also need to rescue in the middle of it.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

It really sucks trying to rescue against hags. If they don't actually camp the area they usually trap the ######### out of it.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

Hag was always annoying if they just played like planting all traps around hooks then using make your choice and were waiting for hook trades.

• THEghostface
    THEghostface Member Posts: 296

Hag is like Leatherface to me. I've never seen a Hag that doesn't face/hard proxy camp while unloading all of her traps around the hook.

• Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535

MAN, stop with the nerfs. The hag is a medium tier Killer at best. She certainly doesn't need any nerfs.

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651

Hag is a toy against good survivors. Wait till she picks someone up then just trip her traps. She can't teleport with someone on her shoulder and she takes the first gen or two just to set them up. Without her traps she's a 110% m1 killer.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Wow so now hag is gonna get nerfed?

• Mr_K

Not nerfs. Slight tweaks to make her more fun for both sides. 🤗

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

In my experience playing as Hag, the jumpscare traps cause alot to t bag and DC not sure maybe the survivor has high anxiety.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Because it's typically a camp fest. Also, survivors enjoy the chase and Hag doesn't chase.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047
    edited November 2019

Baby Hags do this. More experienced Hags wont do that behavior.

Yep all killers will be nerfed due to "overperforming" hopefully they are working on some AI.

• Mr_K

@SpaceCoconut

Hag Changes

• Added back the teleport stun. We are so sorry survivors. Forgive us.
    • Reduced traps from 10 to 5
    • Traps no longer recycle. They must be triggered to regain their use.
    • Survivors can now disable traps by staring at them. Similar to breaking Ghostface out of cloak.

Ghostface Changes

• Looking at any part of Ghostface instantly breaks him out of cloak.
    • Added 5 second stun for being forced out of cloak.

We feel these changes better refect our vision on what a killer in Dead by Daylight should be like. Hopefully this will make each killer more fun to play and play against.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

No one likes playing against Hag because they all camp. Every. Single. One

I'm sorry but trying to snowball off every hook is the most boring way to play.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Cloak is now enabled after every stun.

You need this too

• Mr_K

Thats his new Ultra Rare. In exchange for 100% more bp in chase.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,291

I dislike playing as and against Hag in every game. It's not even that she's strong she's just boring to play against. There's only like one player I've encountered that played her well and made her a fun experience to play against in the past 2 years. Everyone else proxy camps with her because that's one of her main strengths. I don't understand why people complain about Leatherface when Hag does the same thing except her power won't cause her to lose the game most of the time doing it.

If I could remove a killer from the game I'd remove Hag. Most unfun killer to play against in the game I'd rather play against an Iri head Huntress slugging everyone for the full 4 minutes. I'd like to believe Hag is probably fun to play against but every Hag player I see just hovers around hook. Doesn't matter what rank I was whether it be rank reset or red ranks it's always been the same.

• Slaughterhouse3
    Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 901

Guys this was kinda a joke post...but I enjoy a fire up ;) dont h8 me @SpaceCoconut!

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711

Dislike it. Against experienced hags you don't really have a chase. Randomly a trap triggers and you are downed. Yaay, big wow, so much interaction.

• Boaris030
    Boaris030 Member Posts: 145

I don't find Hag unfun to play against (she's a challenge, so I like that), but I get most annoyed when they place the traps under the hook, like I know it's a valid strategy and all, but it's super annoying when the person you save immediately runs away from the hook causing the both of you to get hit.

• Artyomich
    Artyomich Member Posts: 281

Hag is fun.

Rust shackles hag is not fun.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

I don’t mind facing a Hag, but I rarely do. I would much rather face Hag then the main stays of red ranks like Spirit, Ghostface, and Billy.

It’s just that most Hag players give her a bad reputation because they set five traps at the hook and proceed to still camp and hard tunnel. Hag is at her strongest by returning to the hook and using Make Your Choice. If you’re not playing Hag this way then you are playing her weaker than her potential. She is the queen of returning to the hook which I know a lot of experienced players don’t like doing. Hence why you don’t see a lot of Hag mains.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

That is probably the strongest build in the game. Even stronger than insta-saw Billy, double purple add-on Spirit, and Iridescent Head. You are damned if you saved and damned if you don’t. Unless you have a flashlight, you are going down once you save the hooked survivor. If she has Make Your Choice then say GG. It’s basically over.

I have never lost using Mint Rag/Rusty Shackles/MYC trio.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719

The only killer I dislike more than Hag is leatherface. It's not even how powerful she is but the way she plays that's so bad. And the root cause for hag and leatherface is that they're both hook campers, just in different ways.

• BDS22
    BDS22 Member Posts: 146

I like playing Hag but I refuse to trap in front of the hooked survivor, something I feel could be changed with her. Trapping the area the survivor is hooked is fine, but when you trap around the whole hook, that's when it becomes ridiculous. Most use her to camp the survivors on hooks rather than trap the gens or random spots survivors could walk past. I love to play her but when going against most Hag killers I wish I would have a flashlight or urban evasion. lol

• dont_ask_me_again
    dont_ask_me_again Member Posts: 490

I like vs’ing hag if they’re a good player... I don’t find her “fun” to play but I feel less disappointment playing her than bubba but he’s more fun... then again it sucks losing.

• GothamUpsideDown
    GothamUpsideDown Member Posts: 20

I don't going against The Hag. I've escaped from her a fair amount of times. Just don't be lazy and not crouch when rescuing a Survivor or approaching a Generator and you'll be fine.