Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

So uh, new event broke streamers?

had three games so far with new event, first game got 47k as bonus from the two margaritas, then the next two games people played party streamers(GOOD LADS) and i not only didn't get double from the streamers, i also didn't get the 40k or so from the margaritas

anyone else notice this or experience it?

Comments

• PrinceIpos
    PrinceIpos Member Posts: 15

tbh i just wanted to see if it's actually true or somehow if i'm overlooking something

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493

Not sure what you exactly mean but you dont get the double experience over the experience gained by completing the special generators. Only over everything else like usual. I believe that was the case during the Lunar event.

• PrinceIpos

no, i'm talking i get like 18k total in a regular game even though we did 2 generators that were event and had someone run streamers..

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@PrinceIpos said:
    no, i'm talking i get like 18k total in a regular game even though we did 2 generators that were event and had someone run streamers..

You only get extra exp from gens if you take a token in with you.

• PrinceIpos

i did take a token in with me, same as lunar, i'm just confused on what happened, i did have a few successful games, but the only one that didn't work someone played streamers

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Why am I not surprised

• Ascheran
    Ascheran Member Posts: 4

Works for me in my game were used 2 streamers i used offering, and at the end i got 98000 bloodpoints

• Ascheran
    Ascheran Member Posts: 4

Btw I played killer not survivor.