WHY DOES SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO DO THIS??

I just want to complete my ######### ritual, and end up in a lobby with 4 p3 Claud's. They were t-bagging the entire match. and honestly i feel like crying. I just wish that survivors would remember that there is an actual ######### human being behind the screen. I suck with nurse, and this ######### is unacceptable. Im just trying to have a casual game and this part of toxic tryhards enter my lobby. This is frustrating, and annoying, and i can't ######### be bothered to play this game.

Comments

• Blackburne
    Blackburne Member Posts: 141

I'm just trying to have a casual game

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

This is why I don't even bother playing much after Rank Reset. I had some eThot start abusing me because I didn't put myself in the firing line of a Plague with Corrupt Purge to save her hooked friend in struggle.

All I can say is simply wait a little while and let the tryhards rank up. If you're on Xbox, I'll even help you farm through these challenges, if you can help me do the same.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

@Blackburne

a man of culture

• Dalbergg
    Dalbergg Member Posts: 27

On pc. You're probably right. I got sick and got back on today. It's already much better.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

Toxic squads. Just go in a corner of the map and open youtube. Or ignore their teabagging completely and write "gg wp" at the end. That's what they hate most. Wanting to cause salt and earning love. :)

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

It goes both ways. But yeah. I wish people would remember there's an actual person behind the killer/survivor being used.

• xyzdx
    xyzdx Member Posts: 66

Honestly not to be mean but you just kind of sound salty I'm sorry but you're playing as nurse you just teleport past the pallet and hit them.the reason it's easy to get away from there so just because she's slow slowesd in the game

• Seltas0208
    Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

Mkay. If you want my advice on getting dailies and rituals done - if rank reset is within 4 days. Wait. Do one when the rank resets and wait a day. Or two. And then you'll have games that aregnt concisting of swf groups specifically going out of their way to makes killer feel bad as they've probably ranked up by then

Sorry you had to go through this but as Harold Mcmillan once said, survivors have "never had it so good", simply because of how many SINGLE perks can screw a killer over so much, let alone if more than one person runs them

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899

This used to bug me too, but just remember that anyone who acts like that to strangers probably has a pretty ######### real life.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

I can understand why you’re upset but remember it’s just a game with real people. A game isn’t toxic, people are. You can fix a game but you can’t fix a person’s personality. I’m sorry you had a bad game but remember it is just a game. People who trash talk you are just people behind a screen, that’s all.

If you need to, turn off messages and block players. Lobby doge if you know you’re going to have a bad time. Never have your mindset on “4k or nothing.” Have fun and remember it’s just a game.

Keep your head up chief!

• ChelseaFreaky
    ChelseaFreaky Member Posts: 16

I've noticed a trend in fellow survivors as of late. Like, they expect us to die or takes hits just for whatever reason. Mind you, I take hits when I know I'm gonna be good but if I'm on final hook and cant cuz I wanna get out then I cant.