The way how I feel about dead by daylight right now

The game just isn't getting balanced and I wish I could just play the game and play killer and have fun but i dont because i just want to pull my hair out from the absurd bullshit that shouldnt be happening and the ridiculous i mean RIDICULOUS amount of toxicity in the game if i kill someone too fast I'm called a trash tunneling killer like what the #########? Did this ######### really made up a term for trying to kill survivors ######### seriously?

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@ThirdSealOPplzNerf said:
    The game just isn't getting balanced and I wish I could just play the game and play killer and have fun but i dont because i just want to pull my hair out from the absurd bullshit that shouldnt be happening and the ridiculous i mean RIDICULOUS amount of toxicity in the game if i kill someone too fast I'm called a trash tunneling killer like what the [BAD WORD]? Did this ######### really made up a term for trying to kill survivors [BAD WORD] seriously?

1. ingore these guys
    2. play KYF trust me it can be a lot of fun
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

The game just isn't getting balanced and I wish I could just play the game and play killer and have fun but i dont because i just want to pull my hair out from the absurd bullshit that shouldnt be happening and the ridiculous i mean RIDICULOUS amount of toxicity in the game if i kill someone too fast I'm called a trash tunneling killer like what the [BAD WORD]? Did this ######### really made up a term for trying to kill survivors [BAD WORD] seriously?

Cote suggested to switch to survivor or play another game in such a case. Just take a break from playing killer in this unbalanced game and wait until devs start buffing killers again when survivors complain about 30 min queue times.

Some might call this a "strike". but actually its just following the dev's advice

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Toxic survs kids who cant lose is normal in dbd.But when i start game i know this is not horror for survs just for me as killer.And im on mist of game on mercy survs u don't have power here to make my job if i don't tunnel or camp.And if surv chose not help somone on hook im done.With mayby max 2 kills if i camp one and take secod one with noed.If not i can hook alnost every one 1x or 2x and every one escape tbag me in gate.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    I have taken a break because of frame rate. I will play during the event and go back on hibernation again after that.
  • Sinner
    Sinner Member Posts: 334

Can we stop with the "I lost one game so I need to go on the forum to complain" killer threads?

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

@Sinner said:
    Can we stop with the "I lost one game so I need to go on the forum to complain" killer threads?

Sure, right after survivors stop being toxic wastes of space who do nothing but whine, complain, and do whatever they can to ensure that they are the only people having fun in the game. So let's get on that, okay? Till then shut up and let people make whatever posts they want to vent their frustrations at a game that is becoming more and more of a chore for some of us to play.

*pat pat* There, there buddy. Just let it all out.
  • Sinner

@ZombieGenesis said:

@Sinner said:

Sure, right after survivors stop being toxic wastes of space who do nothing but whine, complain, and do whatever they can to ensure that they are the only people having fun in the game. So let's get on that, okay? Till then shut up and let people make whatever posts they want to vent their frustrations at a game that is becoming more and more of a chore for some of us to play.

You just described classic forum killer behavior.

• Visionmaker
    Sinner said:

@ZombieGenesis said:

@Sinner said:

You just described classic forum killer behavior.

Ssssssssssshhhhhhhh

Close your eyes. Don't look at the front page. This is a safe space.
  • Visionmaker

Say the douchebags who came to a thread they could have perfectly well ignored to troll and harass the OP. Just like you do in game, I'm sure. Congrats, you are what's wrong with this game.

If you have a problem with people voicing their opinions, then maybe you shouldn't be posting on a public forum, js.

Users aren't required to sit quietly while the forum is littered with whiny rants.
  • Master

Say the douchebags who came to a thread they could have perfectly well ignored to troll and harass the OP. Just like you do in game, I'm sure. Congrats, you are what's wrong with this game.

If you have a problem with people voicing their opinions, then maybe you shouldn't be posting on a public forum, js.

Users aren't required to sit quietly while the forum is littered with whiny rants.
    Yikes 
  • Sinner

It's hard to ignore whining killers anymore. They got the game balanced for SWF and keep pushing for more changes. I would like to keep playing solo, which is almost impossible now. Thank ######### I got to rank 1 where I have proper teammates and games are okish.

• Visionmaker

Whatever justifies your whiny, toxic behavior right?

Rich, coming from you. At least I'm not on the forum crying about how survivors are the cancer of the world every time a disgruntled player calls you a meanie or the devs say something you don't like.

Most of my games are peachy, but hey, that's probably because I'm "whiny and toxic" right?
  • tronixton
    tronixton Member Posts: 15
    Sinner said:

It's hard to ignore whining killers anymore. They got the game balanced for SWF and keep pushing for more changes. I would like to keep playing solo, which is almost impossible now. Thank [BAD WORD] I got to rank 1 where I have proper teammates and games are okish.

I'm not sure how you mean that the game is balanced for SWF. Any group of randoms with a working space key and m1 button and at least one person who can loop can and will escape.
  • Sinner

@tronixton said:
    Sinner said:

It's hard to ignore whining killers anymore. They got the game balanced for SWF and keep pushing for more changes. I would like to keep playing solo, which is almost impossible now. Thank [BAD WORD] I got to rank 1 where I have proper teammates and games are okish.

I'm not sure how you mean that the game is balanced for SWF. Any group of randoms with a working space key and m1 button and at least one person who can loop can and will escape.

Don't judge the game by your own personal experience.

• tronixton
    Sinner said:

@tronixton said:
    Sinner said:

Don't judge the game by your own personal experience.

Dont be a hypocrite in online forums
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793
    edited August 2018
    @ZombieGenesis

The pallet vacuum removal wasn't game changing? Wow. You will literally never be satisfied by anything.

The victim complex blows my mind.
  • brokedownpalace

The fact that you think they are trolling and harassing shows what little threshold you have for anything that doesn't go your way. You probably think clicking a flashlight and teabagging is bullying, too. 
  • brokedownpalace
    edited August 2018

And the change lasted all of 90 days as you'll be getting your super pallets back with the next patch. So, next?

Are you a parody account? Is this satire?
  • Visionmaker
    edited August 2018
    The pallet vacuum removal wasn't game changing? Wow. You will literally never be satisfied by anything.
    Or the pallet rebalancing patch. Exhaustion nerf. Flashlight and pallet save nerf. Plethora of killer buffs already in the works. BT nerf. But when one survivor sided patch comes... The game is over!

It's not about balance, it's about that juicy 4k that some people feel entitled to. 🙄
  • brokedownpalace

@brokedownpalace said:
    The fact that you think they are trolling and harassing shows what little threshold you have for anything that doesn't go your way. You probably think clicking a flashlight and teabagging is bullying, too. 

Links to where I say that or are you just grasping for straws as you troll some more? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Note where I said "you probably think." 
  • brokedownpalace

It's not about balance, it's about that juicy 4k that some people are entitled to. 🙄
    That's what it boils down to. 
  • Visionmaker
    edited August 2018

@Visionmaker said:
    It's not about balance, it's about that juicy 4k that some people are entitled to. 🙄

Where do I mention 4K? And what BL nerf? Where is it? When is it coming? Oh, that's right, never! Just like the "SC Nerf". Why? Because "survivors don't like it". You mention a lot of imaginary things that aren't happening...oh that's right, that's what killers are supposed to get excited for. Imaginary things that never happen. So you do it get. Thanks for making my point.

Was I talking to you? Why are you still here? When did I say BL? Can you read?
  • tronixton
    Or the pallet rebalancing patch. Exhaustion nerf. Flashlight and pallet save nerf. Plethora of killer buffs already in the works. BT nerf. But when one survivor sided patch comes... The game is over!

It's not about balance, it's about that juicy 4k that some people feel entitled to. 🙄

It is about balance. Those killer buffs you mentioned are as you said "in the works" and might not even happen. everything else you mentioned Is a nerf to survs, yes, but it doesn't tackle the fact that the meta survivor perks are free second chances, where as the meta killer perks are just efficient. BT is 1 free hit nullified. SC is an item slot you didn't have to take a medkit in, SB is another free hit, and DS is yet another free hit. A couple of these perks existing is fine, but your average survivor can run multiple, where it should take 6 hits to kill your average survivor, with all of these they will take at least 10 and up to 14. And that's just one survivor. The 2 meta killer perks are ruin, which is a hex, that at best stops generators from being rushed, or at worst does nothing, and BBQ, which just reveals positions and still requires another chase to truly make use of any information gained from the perk. Balance isn't how good pallet looping is or how effectively you can blind the killer, it's how many second chances survivors can get for no gameplay cost.
  • Kuroyu
    Kuroyu Member Posts: 54

After all the balances and nerfs they did. How can you still complain about survivors being too overpowered? Did you ever think about it? Flashlight nerfs, Pallet balancing, pick up animation buff, hag and trapper buff, various killer buffs that will occur in the near future. Killer addon changes for balance purpose and other stuff that will happen soon enough. I am not complaining about the balancing I think they are doing great work at the moment and I think. There is more to balance I agree but always keep in mind that if you make surv too weak they won't play anymore aka look at the lowrank lobbies atm

• krick
    krick Member Posts: 13

@ZombieGenesis said:

@brokedownpalace said:
    You people are so full of crap. Literally all you do is complain about balance and survivors yet you are here every [BAD WORD] day and playing the game obsessively every day. The devs introduce game changing nerfs for survivors and buffs for certain killers and you're happy for a nanosecond before you lose a game and it's totally not your fault, it's everyone else against you. If the game is such a chore to play then STFU and get out.

"Game changing" just shows how pampered and spoiled you are as a player. You have no idea what a game changing nerf is, bud. No. Idea.

So since 2016 their

survivor nerfs
    Halved the pallets from like 30 to 15 - 13
    stopped pallets from spawning closer then 8 meters
    removed pallet vacuum
    increased killers base pallet breaking speed
    made a lot more pallets unsafe when dropped
    given killers blood lust
    self care used to give 100% increase with medkits
    introduced slow vault depending on the angle the survivor will hit the windows
    decreased killers vaulting time, and slighty increased survivor vault speed time
    introduced 3 vaults and entity blocks the specific window
    nerfed jungle gyms by opening up 1 of the windows
    also nerfed the old long jungle gyms
    removed instant flashlights
    decreased killer pick up timer to 3 seconds
    introduced exhaustion, and made it not recharge while running
    increased generators repairing time

killers lost
    machine gun
    noed got changed into a totem
    tinkerer got changed
    reduced charge times on 2 off huntress addons
    brutal strength pallet breaking speed got nerfed
    trappers cant trap under hook
    can crouch over hags traps
    freddy got the nerf stick

am I missing much?
    of course theirs been other nerfs or changes,
    calm spirit got buffed
    DS got nerfed
    crouch speed got increased, urban evasion got buffed

all these changes where definitely needed
    except in my opinion 3 off them
    Freddy nerf (just making an assumption was not around when he got released)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/89qgtj/r1r5_killer_stats_without_dcs_moris_and_noed/

the slow vault depending on the angle I feel it destroys a lot of opportunities to mind game the killer to go for a lunge, since their can already see the angle you try to hit the window at, and depending on the killers distance to the survivor their don't need to go for a lunge, can just stay calm and smack them.

the small jungle gyms with 1 windows and 1 pallet, bring back 2 windows for them and make them linked, vaulting either of the 2 windows, 3 times would blocks them both, and make all of them unseeing trough

the devs need to focus on nerfing swf, and buffing the weak killers, and not to buff killers in general

• BlackHack
    BlackHack Member Posts: 71

just close the chat man, it's that simple.

• Master

@brokedownpalace said:
    @ZombieGenesis

The victim complex blows my mind.

It wasnt game changing at all.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

one of the reasons, why i'm taking a break from the game. the only reasons to play for me are with friends (KYF), for fun (e.g. meme builds) or to get event items (like now).

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    edited August 2018

@Visionmaker said:
    brokedownpalace said:

mhm. now go to google and search for "DbD killer nerfs". you will be surprised how f*cking long this list is. at least 100 times longer than your list of buffs ^^

• TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052

I think the problem with tunnelling is just that it makes the game too short to really get any points for the victim. Same with gen rushing. I HATE gen rushing because the whole match is over in 5 minutes and nobody gets more than 20k points.
  • TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    If a match is less than 10 minutes,I always feel like it was a waste of my time