We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Who else uses mori's to relax for a bit?

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

I am curious, I can't be the only one

Comments

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

Moris are kill rush so yeah they can be pretty relaxing to use.

• Dedicatedd
    Dedicatedd Member Posts: 33

I'm grabbing my popcorn because I have a feeling there's going to be a wave of hate for this post 😂

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I don't like them, regardless on what side I'm playing.

If I use a mori, it's probably because I have a challenge or just want to mess around with the survivors because they know I can take them out of the game at anytime (of course I won't but they don't know that). 😁🤗

• Artyomich
    Artyomich Member Posts: 281

I only use Moris when the Survivors want to have a chill match with everyone having tools and a likely SWF.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

I use them for daily rituals only or when i'm against Survivors that really deserve it (example being that they were toxic in a match before).

But overall, i really dislike them and want them to be deleted or get adjusted.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092
    edited November 2019

I don't use moris at all. If I want to kill survivors I have Devour Hope and Rancor. If I have a ritual, I have Devour Hope and Rancor.

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

I Use them when I see a Blendette.

• deadbyhitbox
    deadbyhitbox Member Posts: 1,117

Only when I see a Blendette or have a ritual. If I have a ritual, I'll typically do it on 2nd hook because i really dislike moris.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

I don't get the ebonies only Ivorys. Waist of BPS for the higher and lower one.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,305

Not really relax, personally I tend to use them when people are on their last hook anyway so the most they'll do for me is maybe let me dodge a DS or something if I forgot they were recently unhooked.

• honestlybaffled
    honestlybaffled Member Posts: 175

I rarely use Moris, because I still need BPs, but obvious SWF with toolboxes, map and key are just asking for it.

• hocrux
    hocrux Member Posts: 212

Nuh i only use moris for dailies, no point depraving myself of bp by going for the kill unless you 2 hook everyone before going for mori which i doubt you would call relaxing. Most of the time i would not even use a mori for dailies but use perks like rancor/devour to get a kill for dailies

• Nunya_Nunyabiz
    Nunya_Nunyabiz Member Posts: 30

I've been thinking I'm sort of mad at survivors. They wait out the timer knowing well that I just think they are afk then switch to their main with Key/medkit/toolbox ready. So honestly they all better ready up otherwise mori's get my unconditional love. Sorry for the others but toxicity exists and I just want to have fun.