Which killer do you think handles the most pain during trials ? ( physically/mentally )

Options
Nyaren_Chan
Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243

A Lore-wise question concerning the physical appearance of some killers ( glass shards through their body, scars, eyes wide open ). Since some of them had to handle a lot of pain in their previous lives, or were tortured by the Entity, it is obvious they have to endure pain during trials.

Which one of these following killers do you think handles the most pain during trials ?

Which killer do you think handles the most pain during trials ? ( physically/mentally ) 77 votes

The Spirit
20%
CamoRangerJnnsMuDolphin9192rch614MedicSpirit7Brucecastro81fly_172manzariPadafugameking116GlamourousLeviathanSjadfooeyAlexGherghinaTwinkleToesSooperkewlPoorlyPython9 16 votes
The Nurse
46%
PuggyMohawkBossWhite_OwlPhantomMask20763JetTheWaffleCatGHERBEARRULESSpartagone450h_Doctorjuk3ta1entTapeKnotSblitcherElkTragicSolitudeTheRockstarKnightSkeletalEliteOMagic_ManOGrootDudeSeegsonABannedCatFlamingkittyUmad 36 votes
The Trapper
7%
YaBoiTanisAzurlynxRIP_LegionDerpEnderloganYTQuebly 6 votes
The Doctor
15%
FoggyDownpourAssassinZodiacad19970ArashiNoHantaAhoyWolfpalletsryummyunderlord99Toxic_PlagMeatbagPineTreeKayScary_Punk_GhostRoutip 12 votes
The Hag
9%
MegaWaffleBigbootiejudy666KaytoshXxkuroxshiroxXDr_LoomisoTechnicpichumudkip 7 votes

Comments

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    The Hag

Well the Hag withstood prolonged extreme pain before she 'turned'...so she gets my vote.

• Nyaren_Chan
    Options

I'm hesitating between Spirit and Doctor, but it is true Hag must still suffer such extreme pain and .. hunger ( duh )

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    The Nurse

Only out of these Killers? Mkay, this one then.

• Dolphin9192
    Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 130
    Options
    The Spirit

Physically: she is chopped in five parts and had glass shards stuck in her that you can hear cracking and breaking when she moves.

Mentally: she was almost killed by her dad and then got abducted by a fog creature, so she has some pain there too.

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Options
    The Doctor

For me it's between the Trapper and the Doctor for physical pain and I would say Sprit for mental pain

• Helevetin_nopee
    Helevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408
    edited November 2019
    Options
    The Nurse

Definetly Doctor or Leatherface. *Nevermind, didnt realise what this post was about :D

• Nyaren_Chan
    Options

These are very interesting answers! Especially about the Nurse!

Let's also not forget Doctor's eyes being constantly opened by force, same for his mouth, that would be my nightmare.

• Spartagone45
    Spartagone45 Member Posts: 122
    Options
    The Nurse

Mentally all want to kill. Physically Nurse

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options
    The Trapper

tie between trappy boi and spirit. trappy because 1 pallet stun is gonna shift those hooks. also beartrap oof. wiggles would also shift hooks so ow.

spirit should be obvious

• Nyaren_Chan
    Options

Oof, never thought about it, being Trapper must be painful. But i'm sure he's a pretty resilient boi, he must be used to step into his own traps now. :-)

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

It's a tough choice between Nurse and Trapper, but I would say Trapper because he's forced to kill which he doesn't enjoy. He also gets the most in-game salt.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    The Nurse

Doctor and Hag are probably used to the constant pain, but Nurse still screams when blinking and needs a moment to recover. Harder to get used to intense, short bursts of pain than constant pain I think.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options
    The Nurse

Blinking sounds like a massive pain for her.

I also thought about the Clown, with his constant coughing and stuff. I mean sure, he seems to be inmune to his own tonics, but what if it's slowly affecting him? Not to mention he used to have a not-so-healthy lifestyle before being recruited by the Entity. I dunno, he seems like a possible choice too.