How about Making Freddy Immune to Decisive Strike please?

Skemooo
Skemooo Member Posts: 194

i just had a game where all 3 of the little shits failed to hit DS and it ended up being a pretty close game as Freddy.. i actually enjoyed the experience and i guess so did survivors..since they all piped. DS is such BS perk i can understand its need for certain high tier killers but common not on poor freddy :(..

Comments

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    They are nerfing DS in the foreseeable future so hang in there
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Freddy will be less affected by DS as any other Killer after the rework since teammates wont be able to arrive to bodyblock the hook.
  • Grimzy
    Grimzy Member Posts: 219

i do not see why killers make such a fiss about DS...i could see if it was spammable but no, you can only use it 1 per trial. So i would say stop crying. you are op as it is now with the latest patch anyway

• Sinister_Fury
    Sinister_Fury Member Posts: 27
    The same way I don't understand why survivors had to give bad reviews to DBD just because of an update. Crazy right

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Grimzy said:

i do not see why killers make such a fiss about DS...i could see if it was spammable but no, you can only use it 1 per trial. So i would say stop crying. you are op as it is now with the latest patch anyway

Same reason Survivors cry about NOED. It’s a crutch that rewards you for failure by getting found and caught. Just as NOED rewards a Killer for failure at protecting the Gens. Stop crying Killers are OP when Survivors can finish Gens and win in less than 5 minutes. 
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

In DbD news, use of the Nightmare spiked after a QoL change made him immune to Decisive Strike.

• Touken
    Touken Member Posts: 66
    I actually never had a problem with decisive strike tbh neither with sprint burst before the update
  • Skemooo

@Grimzy said:

you clearly havent played vs top tier survivors as chase killers.. i dont have issue with DS on Billy/Huntress/Nurse or even hag.. its just the regular chase killers who lack mobility get hurt the most. yes its only once per game but its waste of 30+ secs depending on how fast you catch them again.. thats enough to do a lot of gens .. play vs top tier survivors as chase killers..or show me your freddy games at rank 1 vs rank 1-5s where you dont have issue with DS .. i will change my mind .. but i doubt it.

• Skemooo

@Touken said:
    I actually never had a problem with decisive strike tbh neither with sprint burst before the update

share me your freddy plays at rank1 then i might learn something..

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Orion said:

In DbD news, use of the Nightmare spiked after a QoL change made him immune to Decisive Strike.

Wow I didn't know it before but I would really enjoy reading a DbD Lately thread (maybe weekly?) From the satirical view point
  • Grimzy
    Grimzy Member Posts: 219

@Skemooo said:

@Grimzy said:

you clearly havent played vs top tier survivors as chase killers.. i dont have issue with DS on Billy/Huntress/Nurse or even hag.. its just the regular chase killers who lack mobility get hurt the most. yes its only once per game but its waste of 30+ secs depending on how fast you catch them again.. thats enough to do a lot of gens .. play vs top tier survivors as chase killers..or show me your freddy games at rank 1 vs rank 1-5s where you dont have issue with DS .. i will change my mind .. but i doubt it.

Well...in all honesty doesnt that just basically mean its the killers own fault if he wastes 30+ sec chasing 1 single person?

• Skemooo

@Grimzy said:

Well...in all honesty doesnt that just basically mean its the killers own fault if he wastes 30+ sec chasing 1 single person?

or you could show me your rank 1 freddy plays vs rank1s? it tkaes more than a minute to even score a single hit as freddy vs good survivors. unless your blessed with a good map they will just run pallet to pallet.. the only way you get them is to corner them in one spot and blood lust them and pray that thier team mates doesnt block your path to force you to cancel blood lust.

• Touken
    Touken Member Posts: 66
    Skemooo said:

@Grimzy said:

or you could show me your rank 1 freddy plays vs rank1s? it tkaes more than a minute to even score a single hit as freddy vs good survivors. unless your blessed with a good map they will just run pallet to pallet.. the only way you get them is to corner them in one spot and blood lust them and pray that thier team mates doesnt block your path to force you to cancel blood lust 

Then he  need a buff but not to be immune to DS
    killers complain about DS because they dont want to chase a survivor again because they cry too much as a rank 9 killer DS is never a problem and i bet in rank 1 it will still be the same and killers keep chasing survivors cause there dumb if you cant get them ignore them and go for the others the game isnt for killers to get 4k almost all the time