Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Was spirit's issue actually collision?

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Just curious

Was spirit's issue actually collision? 59 votes

Yes
16%
PuggyMohawkToppingPanicCJsDBDAzurlynxFeryGENDonZwiebelpleasedontbetoxic117Venom368MagusDLByrd 10 votes
No
64%
Mc_HartyASpazNamedSteveGibberishBigyo369JetTheWaffleCatGamer00Spartagone45MegaWafflearslaNTheetisAssassinZodiacElkKeene_KillsTragicSolitudeTheRockstarKnightHamdaNRaptorrotasFireHazardlunaticlifterKillermainBTWm8 38 votes
Maybe
18%
SpacingLlamasGrandkuramaSkeletalElite[Deleted User]PennosukeBrucecastro81Creepingcam1070pichumudkipPigMainClaudetteJamesDBDResurrect 11 votes

Comments

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    No

I picked No, but just because she has several issues. Collision was just one of them :p

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425
    No

She has many issues, collision was just one of them.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237
    No

Spirits problem is her core idea "lose tracking, become unpredictable/invisible".

Some Survivors dislike having to guess the killer's next move, prediction or being the one to react in a chase.

Thus any survivor idea to fix spirit boiled down to "let us see her while she's still blinded"

Her kit cant be fixed without gutting it.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    No

No it was peoples inability to learn a different gamestyle to "looping".

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Maybe

I couldnt really say because I never play Spirit that much.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Not voting. It isn't her sole issue.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628
    Yes

Yes, im spirit main

• rd_dex
    rd_dex Member Posts: 253
    No

People mostly had a problem with Prayer Beads, and that there was no telltale when she is using her power making playing against her complete guessing game relying on luck.

• anonymous31337
    anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192
    edited November 2019
    No

I don't think it was a huge problem, but I am very glad they changed it. It was a cheap way to get hits, now spirit will require slightly more skill.

• Byrd
    Byrd Member Posts: 47
    Yes

Perks can counter spirit very easily, spine chill etc. The collision was uncounterable however. The spirit didn't need skill to find you if she can just bump into you.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Maybe

I said maybe since it was a major issue. And I did notice it quite a bit since playing more of her. Survivors can only loop these days, it seems, and that's a big part of what the Spirit can deny through mind games.

Prayer Beads were quite the cause of controversy and the recent change is very decent.

She's a strong killer for sure, with a lot of her potential being in the mind-games aspect. Collision did take part of that away though, with how easy it was to bump into someone and get a free hit.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687
    Maybe

It was an issue, but it's not the only one. The nerf fixes a few issues, but she still needs some fixes.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    No

It wasn't her only problem or even her main problem. She had other things that need changing more.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    No

I kind of liked it. It was like "oh.....hi there" "Wah!"

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    No

No, it isn't the only issue.

The "fun factor" she brings in-game is another, but at least she has a counter to her ability now.

But that isn't really the only issues.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    No

Spirit was fine the way she was.