why are the exit gates so darn close ?

Options

is that supposed to be on purpose? , like I've played a crap ton of games recently where the exit gates were on the same side of the map maybe 50 yards away from each other(idk the actual distance but you get what I'm saying)

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

It's supposed to be a possibility, yes.

Looks like you spun the wheel of misfortune just right a few times in a row.

• Immersed_P3_Nea
    Immersed_P3_Nea Member Posts: 49
    Options

Hate when that happens, seems like the exit gates should always be at least 90 degrees away if you're looking at an overhead map.

• DonnieTheZombie
    DonnieTheZombie Member Posts: 229
    Options

Can't say I ever had them spawn a reasonable distance away , killer or survivor.

It's supposed to be a "possibility" that i can happen, but it seems way to common to be chance. Its possible all my clothes will come out of the dryer folded, its possible a meteor will hit me in my car on my way to work. Think out of the thousands of games ive seen them spawn across one another maybe six times, being generous with that number too.

It's garbage. I cant count how many times i can stand at fixed point as killer and see Both gates. Definitally garbo

They spawn close on purpose 100%.

• Zender
    Zender Member Posts: 178
    Options

Let’s not forget all a killer has to do is be able to see the gate control lights and it’s game over 99% of the time.

Or if they have Whispers.

Or they are Freddy with traps, Trapper with well traps, Huntress with line of sight, nurse, spirit, or billy, basically any killer with mobility. I’ve seen clown lob bottles at each gate until he sees BP for a hit then it’s gg.