The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

You can't just throw your self on killer for farm

BlackHack
BlackHack Member Posts: 71
edited August 2018 in General Discussions

some people don't wanna farm they just wanna play the game normal, every game survivor throw him self on me and force me to farm, bcuz i will feel bad if i kill him after that , when i sick of it after 3 game and kill them (after showing them i don't wanna farm) , man you should see the chat, this is ######### up, if the killer wanna farm you will notice that, they just can't do this and spam u with ######### words after that.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Survivors know how easy it is to pip and even if they dont, there are no consequences because rank doesnt mean anything.
    It is all about BP and you farm those by throwing yourself at the hook.

I noticed that after several games of survivor I get so bored of it that I do weird ######### too. You sit all game on gens holding M1 (I even start stretching during gens now) or you run in circles.
    When a game is so easy to play, ofc players will gonna do weird #########

Dont feel bad for killing them. Thats the job and if you dont do your job, the entity will fire you eventually :wink:

• I can do what I want, you can't oppress me. the entity told me so. Stop it SALLY

• BlackHack

@Master said:
    Survivors know how easy it is to pip and even if they dont, there are no consequences because rank doesnt mean anything.

I noticed that after several games of survivor I get so bored of it that I do weird ######### too. You sit all game on gens holding M1 (I even start stretching during gens now) or you run in circles.

Dont feel bad for killing them. Thats the job and if you dont do your job, the entity will fire you eventually :wink:

i always try to be nice in chat after the game done but they force you to say ######### things, and make u see all the survivors toxic

• BlackHack

@MrChills said:
    I can do what I want, you can't oppress me. the entity told me so. Stop it SALLY

they can't, but sometimes i just can't kill them, not only bcuz i feel bad but also bcuz the round will became very easy

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@BlackHack said:
    some people don't wanna farm they just wanna play the game normal, every game survivor throw him self on me and force me to farm, bcuz i will feel bad if i kill him after that , when i sick of it after 3 game and kill them (after showing them i don't wanna farm) , man you should see the chat, this is ######### up, if the killer wanna farm you will notice that, they just can't do this and spam u with ######### words after that.

Tried to play survivor, tonight.
    Half of my rounds were people throwing themselves at the killer, hoping he won't kill them.
    Spoiler alert : he did.

• @BlackHack said:

@MrChills said:
    I can do what I want, you can't oppress me. the entity told me so. Stop it SALLY

they can't, but sometimes i just can't kill them, not only bcuz i feel bad but also bcuz the round will became very easy

IMA TELLING THE ENTITY ON YOU! Entity said just go with it and stop trying to be our boss!

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@BlackHack said:

@Master said:

i always try to be nice in chat after the game done but they force you to say ######### things, and make u see all the survivors toxic

No one forces you to say ######### things. Being polite actually (usually) triggers them more.

• BlackHack

@Runiver said:

@BlackHack said:

Tried to play survivor, tonight.
    Half of my rounds were people throwing themselves at the killer, hoping he won't kill them.
    Spoiler alert : he did.

and if he didn't, STORM IS COMING

• BlackHack

@pauloandrade22 said:

@BlackHack said:

@Master said:

No one forces you to say ######### things. Being polite actually (usually) triggers them more.

polite! come on man you know that won't work with toxic people, they keep coming harder