Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Server full OMG ..

jiwix
jiwix Member Posts: 64
edited August 2018 in General Discussions

What is this mess ? A limited event, we buy the game a while ago and we can not play you are serious develop them? There are not enough servers with auric revenues you could have created servers for everyone to participate, I claim that people who could not participate also received the reward! It is unacceptable !!.

People do not leave the game if they go to sleep or otherwise not to lose their place so anyone can join put a disconnection system if not active hang at least 15 minutes.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

They should separate console frmo PC servers at least. This way only 1 platform crashes at a time

• KillingInstinct
    KillingInstinct Member Posts: 272

They should have separate servers and dedicated servers so lag switch won't be a thing with survivors or killers

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Well I mean they can’t seem to think that dedicated servers is the best route to go but it’s clearly too much for them... If F13 can get dedicated servers so can DBD.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@BoxingRouge said:
    Well I mean they can’t seem to think that dedicated servers is the best route to go but it’s clearly too much for them... If F13 can get dedicated servers so can DBD.

You might want to give an example of a successful game, if that's the fallacy you want to use.

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346

@Orion said:

@BoxingRouge said:

You might want to give an example of a successful game, if that's the fallacy you want to use.

Seems you totally missed the point.
    He used f13 as an example because it's NOT successful.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Orion said:

@BoxingRouge said:

I think his point was if a garbage game can do it why can't BHVR unless they are sub-par garbage.

• BantuKianHolder
    BantuKianHolder Member Posts: 30

it's because a bunch of babies are coming as it's free of PlayStation plus

• BoxingRouge
    Grey87 said:

@Orion said:

@BoxingRouge said:

Seems you totally missed the point.
    He used f13 as an example because it's NOT successful.

Thank you!
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@BoxingRouge said:
    Thank you!

So your point is that the devs should emulate an unsuccessful game?

• BoxingRouge
    edited August 2018
    Orion said:

@BoxingRouge said:
    Thank you!

No I’m saying get dedicated servers 
  • Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

@BoxingRouge said:
    Orion said:

@BoxingRouge said:

Thank you!

No I’m saying get dedicated servers 

With so few people playing this game getting a server farm wont be that expensive and a good QOL project. We have 30k players at the most and compared to WoW at its peak this game is a walk in the park to maintain.

They cant say they are poor. Seen the prices on the cosmetics? Seen how many people get them?