Curious: at what ping do you guys lobby dodge as a survivor?

Chrona
Chrona Member Posts: 245

For me, personally, I usually bail at about 200. I might stay if it is very stable, but any higher, and particularly if it's unstable? I'll find someone else to hit me with a stick, thank you. No need for the stick to teleport.

Comments

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

I'm a killer but i see ppl hit the ready button with 1,000 ping. Those kind of ppl make me nervous as ****.

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998

I dodge at 200+ ping 100% of the time. I dodge 150-200 ping half the time. I almost never dodge under that.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

150 ping is where I'm ready but really anything over 175 ish and it's not fair to me or the killer or anyone else. As @Beaburd said I see high pings all the time as killer and I give them time before I dodge.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Chrona said:
    For me, personally, I usually bail at about 200. I might stay if it is very stable, but any higher, and particularly if it's unstable? I'll find someone else to hit me with a stick, thank you. No need for the stick to teleport.

it has to be at a steady 130 or below maybe 140 if i am feeling generous but its not my internet its the killers so if its bad i just leave. if i dont then i bring no items or offerings in case its so bad that i just DC im not dealing with not being able to jump through a window or throw down a pallet but i play on Xbox so.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Anything over 90 ping I leave, but it's not frequent

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    I always dodge if there is Red ping. I always wait 20 seconds before I ready up because if the ping fluctuates within those 20 seconds im not taking the chance. I have no problem dying due to my stupid mistakes but lag that’s a whole other issue. I also don’t like teleporting.
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Up to 250. Because I play late night hours, I don't often see green ping. I usually have to accept mid to high yellow. Once I dodge a few red ping lobbies in a row, that's my "time to play something else" alarm.
  • axlehead72
    axlehead72 Member Posts: 28

300-325 ping honestly, like it's not even that bad for me, tbh. But above and it's f***ed.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Anything red (300+) for more than 15 seconds I will leave for another game. Yellow ping is usually playable but can be annoying.

One time got into a lobby and the killer had like 1200ms ping LOL. Nope, not gonna play that one.

• MarieAmethyst
    MarieAmethyst Member Posts: 12

Above 175 is usually when I bounce, but I prefer lobbies under 150.

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Typically at 170+, at that point I’m digging my own grave
  • Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

150+

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

150+ if playing on PC. 130+ if playing on console.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

190+ when with normal friends. (We live in different areas, so if someone is over 220 we'll usually dodge.)

435+ with AUS friends leading the lobby searches.

I also dodge when the ping can't stay stable.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Unstable ping is insta dodge.
    In a SWF with random people, 270 ping is the max I tolerate.
    On my own, 120 ping is the max. If it is very stable, I might stay up to a 170.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

200 stable. Above i warn in chat "number of ms" ping and leave.

• mrskosowski23
    mrskosowski23 Member Posts: 3
    175 and above, but if I am looking for a lobby with decent ping for more than 10 minutes I will also accept the range between 175 and 190. 

Also I give the ping the first 20 seconds to be consistent, if I see to much of a fluctuation I’m out. 
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Over 150, usually.
    Another factor is how bad the ping fluctuate. If it keeps jumping from 80 to 200 every 5-10 seconds then the game is gonna be horrible.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

If it's stable, 150. If not, 100.

• an0ffensivegt
    an0ffensivegt Member Posts: 9

200 unless it spikes a lot

• franticpig29
    franticpig29 Member Posts: 102

Almost anything over 250 ping ######### up dead hard for me.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Unless the ping goes into the 300's I don't care. A solid ping of 250 is more manageable than one that spikes up and down.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

If it's stable, 150. If not, 100.

Thats the way i do it

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175

On PS4, I'll stick with it if it is a solid 175 or below, if its above 150 and fluctuates I'm out.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    I don't mind anything in the yellow so as long as it's not constantly fluctuating.
  • fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

If I'm solo, I aim for green, so below 100. With friends, I try for 200 or lower, but will go higher if we can't get anything lower. I did a match before where the ping was 300 before. I try to keep an eye out for weird spikes or fast timers, too.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Honestly I don't really dodge lobbies unless I am with friends who dislike the ping.