If any of us asked for mercy of a killer, who would give it to us?

Options
Walker_of_the_fog_96
Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

well, we all know that killers are mostly violent so if YOU were on your knees and crying in front of one of them who would let you live?

when you choose one, say it in the comments, I made the list that way to minimize it xd

If any of us asked for mercy of a killer, who would give it to us? 103 votes

Trapper/wraith/hillbilly
39%
BossFoggyDownpourLuigifan64PhantomMask20763MONKEYMANSeiko300Mister_xDzacmangamingPeasantCheersSpartagone45MegaWafflearslaNGrandkuramaKeene_KillsArashiNoHantarch614KhorzadMysticAdvisorAwakey 41 votes
Nurse/shape/hag
1%
Financial_StabilityAhoyWolf 2 votes
Doctor/huntress/freddy
4%
TheRoyalOwlpichumudkipgameking116UrbanEvadingDedicatedd 5 votes
Pig/clown/spirit
12%
MønsTapeKnotAjritokaHoodiedSkeletalEliteDeadeyeJoe_MantideCyberianFauxUistreelYung_SlugShorty_HutchDreaded_Wraith887PoorlyPython9 13 votes
Legion:frank,julie,susie,joey
23%
PuggyMohawkAtchooRattmanTheRockstarKnightAzurlynxBoosted_DwightAngryFluffyTaigaDr_LoomisLaddBrucecastro81pleasedontbetoxic117MrsGhostfaceRevansithEnderloganYTKongtwenty12SebaOutbreakGreentheNinja[Deleted User]tenoresax 24 votes
Plague/demogorgon/oni
8%
trevorj91NuclearBurritoWalker_of_the_fog_96Bigbootiejudy666MedicSpirit7dfrenchieeunderlord99GlamourousLeviathanCereal_Killer 9 votes
Ghostface/leatherface
5%
EJmurdermainoTechnicVenom368Yanthegamer558DeKillerKillerPSP 6 votes
Jason lmao xd
2%
Creepingcam1070BluePharohToxic_Plag 3 votes

Comments

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

None of them would probably let you live... but some might be more inclined than others. In lore, trapper would probably be the one to let you go. He didn't want to kill, but is forced to.

...but... I would ask Julie, personally. : P

• UrbanEvading
    UrbanEvading Member Posts: 35
    Options
    Doctor/huntress/freddy

Realistically, I don’t see any of them being merciful. Not when they are obligated to appease The Entity.

If I did have to guess, I would say The Doctor. He’d let you go because he knows he’d see the Survivor again in another trial, letting the Survivor escape as if it were a twisted experiment almost. Giving them hope only for them to end right back in the realm.

• Venom368
    Venom368 Member Posts: 321
    Options
    Ghostface/leatherface

Legion is a bunch of hormonal and emotional teenagers so if you hit an emotional topic for them you might have a chance. Or they let you join into the Legion.

The Clown would probably be down to take you in as a sex slave.

And Bubba, he's kinda... on the spectrum... In the movies he just does everything his family members tell him to do and he doesn't really know better. Like, he puts on an old lady mask and the apron when he wants to be helpful in the kitchen. You could probably come up with some story that he would believe. He also has a crush on one of the kidnapped girls in a movie and tries his best to take care of her and hide her from his family.

• MedicSpirit7
    MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 689
    Options
    Plague/demogorgon/oni

Da plag cuz she just was an innocent Babylonian girl

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

i'd tell him where to efficiently place his traps if he lets me live :3

also, Evan is a good guy. bestestest killer ingame.

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155
    Options
    Doctor/huntress/freddy

Huntress because she just wanted to protecc in her backstory but she's one of the killers the Entity kinda made into a killer instead of being a natural or close to natural killer like Freddy Nurse Oni and Myers

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,110
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

Wraith, he didn't want to kill the guy at the wrecking yard and the Entity was just like "you're evil now I guess". I feel like he'd have the most sympathy because he's not psychotic at all, just a regular dude who got screwed by his employer.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

Lorewise, Philip's one of the very few who absolutely doesn't want any of this.

• Joe_Mantide
    Joe_Mantide Member Posts: 26
    Options
    Pig/clown/spirit

pig

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Jason lmao xd

You know why? Because all you gotta say is " I'm very sorry for you not being in Dead By Daylight" Then he will break down and he will be too sad to kill you.

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

Between Trapper and Wraith when it comes to the originals. Wraith snapped when he found out he was doing his boss' dirty work, but he wasn't a bad guy.

Plague wasn't evil whatsoever and is just a religious fanatic who believes the Entity is God. I don't think she'd let you live, but she isn't just killing to kill.

Susie couldn't commit murder by herself, couldn't even push the knife in. She's probably the most likely to spare someone, but the other three are pretty long gone at this point.

Also I'd say the two most likely to kill you are probably Myers and Ghostface. They were both serial killers even before the Entity took them. Ghostface enjoyed it. Myers is the personification of evil.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

Wraith.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,084
    Options

Wraith because he wasn't a bad guy. As long as the Entity doesn't have hold over him, he'd likely be the one to let you go. Aside from that I'd also say Hag or Spirit, as again, neither of them really had any choice in the matter. Hag probably less so because now she's basically a cannibal, but yeah. I'd definitely say Wraith would be the most inclined. You wouldn't get a chance with Myers, Freddy, Amanda, Bubba. Huntress wouldn't let you go either way though, because if you were a male, she'd kill you. If you were a female, she'd kidnap you.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    Pig/clown/spirit

Spirit never killed anyone, and only wanted to kill her father

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

Trapper is forced to kill so who knows he may have a moment of is former self.

Wraith went mad at the though of all the lives he unknowingly took, so he too may have a moment of his former "good" self.

Billy probably wouldn't care.

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

Wraith didn't do anything wrong, he realized he indirectly caused many deaths and so decided to take revenge on his Boss. Hillbilly is too nuts to even show mercy, and Trapper, as we see in his new Lore content, became ruthless and merciless with time.

So yeah, definitely Wraith.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options

Any Legion member except Frank. Probably because those other three, while perfectly capable of killing someone, don't really want to do it, but they can't go against Frank. At least that's what it seems to me.

I also thought of the Huntress as a second option. The rest of them I think would probably butcher me no matter what I said.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

"Dudes, check out my music of the future! Listen, this band is called Linkin Park, I bet you like it."

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options

that Jason choice made me sad but anyway

"Yoooooo hey kiddos, Murder may be radical, but you know what's cooler? staying in school!"

FR, Susie seems a bit easier to not die to. also it's a ruler. at most it'll sting.

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

Definitely Wraith. Only one that was pretty much conned into killing without his knowledge, then only knowingly killed for vengeance. Hillbilly's mind has probably been warped after his treatment and Trapper... pretty tragic, but seems he was mind-fudged with daddy issues.

• gameking116
    gameking116 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Doctor/huntress/freddy

Freddy for sure. He’s been in my dreams and sees how miserable I am already. He’d probably chalk it up to this is more torture or he’d just feel bad.

• lostkq
    lostkq Member Posts: 162
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

trap daddy

• Toxic_Plag
    Toxic_Plag Member Posts: 42
    Options
    Jason lmao xd

Basically none because everyone’s an ######### in this game :|

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 599
    Options
    Pig/clown/spirit

The Pig literally spares Benedict Baker and gives him a second chance in the lore, but he says that he knows he won’t get a third. The Pig loves toying with people in her games. It’s possible she would let someone live longer so she can have the chance to hunt them again.

The Spirit is obsessed with offing her father. That’s her only goal. She only kills Survivors because The Entity probably bargained with her to give her the chance of meeting her father again. It’s entirely possible that she could let a Survivor go if they talk her down, maybe offer her a way to get to her father?

The Clown? Uh, maybe. I only chose this option because of The Pig and The Spirit.

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

This one actually made me think for a minute, but I think Billy or Wraith would be the two that I would connect with most and have the best chance at begging and getting away with it

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options

Wraith and Susie would be the only ones that might canonically go "Oops! Guess I slipped while carrying you to a hook and dropped you next to the Hatch. Oh darn, it would be such a shame if you were to Escape." IMO.

GF might also let you go, but it'd be to tell everyone else how great at killing he is. Not because he's actually merciful.

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547
    Options
    Ghostface/leatherface

Ghostface would let you go to tell the tale. Fitting for his character, lore, and would give the survivors more hope which is what the Entity feeds upon.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

I would see Joey and Susie letting you go because they don't like killing and are being brainwashed. Frank would kill you and Julie probably would to appease Frank.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    Pig/clown/spirit

I would say pig, spirit, or nurse. Lore-wise, nurse still has some mercy left in her and spirit just wanted revenge on her father.

If they acted the way players use them, then definitely pig. I'd just boop the snoot and hope I'll be spared.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

Wraith just because he seems the least malevolent of all of them. I bet he would have a bit of kindness left in him

• Revansith
    Revansith Member Posts: 367
    Options

I chose Legion. It wouldnt matter who it was and I wouldnt cry, I would just stare them down, then ask them if Millennial music really is that good?

• EJmurdermain
    EJmurdermain Member Posts: 109
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Ghostface/leatherface

Leather face would be easy talk to him like his family did and say I'm family you (insult here) now go found us some meat (insult here). It might work lol

Ghostface even easier join him, and show him what a smartphone could do.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

Wraith would, if anyone has played Legion they'd know that man NEEDS the kills, hehe

• ArashiNoHanta
    ArashiNoHanta Member Posts: 53
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

I think Wraith would be one of the more merciful one since in his story (from what we know so far) he was tricked in being a killer so if someone managed to convince him that the entity is some sort of projection of his old boss maybe Philip would become more martyr-like and sympathetic towards survivors...

• ArashiNoHanta
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

How do you know of the secret technique to defeat us?! 😲

It's confidental!🤐

• ArashiNoHanta
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

Damn you raise a good point!

• ArashiNoHanta
    Options
    Trapper/wraith/hillbilly

Damn you raise a good point!

I wish I could change my answer...

• Hailoh
    Hailoh Member Posts: 83
    Options

Probably Otz.

• streamer_memer
    streamer_memer Member Posts: 6
    Options

I think it would be the plague, as in her backstory she severs her own toe with no hesitation to save the life of another and seems pretty benevolent in her story