For console players.

Options
Helevetin_nopee
Helevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408
edited November 2019 in Polls

Do you have any problems with the framerate and the sensitivity, or with just one of them? This a problem that needs to be addressed, the console framerate has been bad for too long. What happened to "road to 60fps"? Answers down below.

For console players. 66 votes

Yes
53%
apathytheclownCrtKazzCL4P_TRAP_ERSpartagone45SpacingLlamasJplanas98MegaWaffleKenshinTragicSolitudeGrimlunaticlifterWalker_of_the_fog_96Bigbootiejudy666Boosted_DwightDarkskiesAndreyu44MedicSpirit7musstang62RIP_LegionXxkuroxshiroxX 35 votes
No
12%
AtchooAxX7891CJsDBDpootis_BearDustyDan31tenoresaxNoFaceCampNaomi 8 votes
Only with one of them
34%
FoggyDownpourAssassinZodiacGrandkuramaElkLirulinielMrPenguinohheyitsbobcatAwakeyoTechnicCreepingcam1070pleasedontbetoxic117Cornpopers_EvanAluxNeonRin_is_my_waifuThanatos_xToxic_PlagDreaded_Wraith887iam_ghostMurcielagoMagusDL 23 votes

Comments

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,660
    Options
    Only with one of them

I have framerate drops and controller issues with this game. No problems with sensitivity for the most part but I've also never played on pc to know what I'm missing.

I have a couple knock off controllers so I can't complain legitly but for some reason they work very badly with DBD. They work fine (most of the time) for all my other games but dbd brings out the worst in them which makes me laugh. I'll swing and then just end up doing circles. Most of my successful 360's are from my controller freaking out at just the right time.

Framerate can be very bad though. Depends on how long I'm playing and what killer. If I've been playing a while the game with start to drops frames a lot. Turning off the system helps but only temporarily. My ps4 also takes off to space when it first runs DBD. Certain killers like doctor and hag also cause major drops; playing as or against.

Had a very frustrating game as the doctor on the game map against some good survivors. I whiffed so many attacks due to my frames tanking and autoaim taking over that I had to just take a break afterwards because it was stressing me out. Thinking on it I haven't been that stressed playing this game since I first tried it.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options
    Only with one of them

Frame rate drops, especially Bloodlust lag and DS freeze are my biggest nightmares.

I cranked up my sensitivity, so I don't have an issue.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options
    Yes

Frame rate is inconsistent with maps and specific killer powers/actions.

Sensitivity is too damn low even at 100%.

• pleasedontbetoxic117
    Options
    Only with one of them

Framerates are the main issue along side lag and lag of real but decent official dedicated servers.

• thefallenloser
    thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,256
    Options
    Yes

Frame rate is absolutely atrocious sometimes, and I don't know how considering games like DMC 5 run at 60 just fine.

• Byrd
    Byrd Member Posts: 47
    Options
    Only with one of them

I feel sensitivity along as more buttons to map is needed.

• Sooperkewl
    Sooperkewl Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Only with one of them

Framerate drops like crazy all the time. Sensitivity is an issue I've been able to more or less get used to but the framerate is a big problem and very inconsistent so its impossible to predict sometimes.

• MegaGamer_01
    MegaGamer_01 Member Posts: 172
    Options
    Yes

Frame Rate is garbage even with ps4 pro and sens can be monstrous at some points

• Thanatos_x
    Thanatos_x Member Posts: 201
    Options
    Only with one of them

I play at default sensitivity so not sure if that's 100 or not, I haven't checked yet; but the frame rate definitely loves to drop at times

• Jplanas98
    Jplanas98 Member Posts: 532
    Options
    Yes

Yes. I have sensitivity at 100 and it still feels so slow compared to what I see PC players do. It's part of the reason why 360ing is easy on console. Killers can't always turn fast enough to hit the survivors.

Frame rate issue have been constant for the past year or so. I'll be in the bloodweb and my frames drop down to like 5. It's worse with specific killers like Doctor or Hag. Even more worse when you're playing as those killers and in a chase.

• lunaticlifter
    lunaticlifter Member Posts: 426
    Options
    Yes

Both problems, sensitivity as a nurse main, always weakened my plays, fps are unstable, especially after some games, and some killers, Demo as example..Blood lust makes freeze the game, so it slows you down more than helping lol..

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Only with one of them

I can deal with the sensitivity for the most part, would I like to see it increased though, absolutely. Now, the fps issues I definitely think is the main problem for me.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,716
    Options
    Yes

Yes, god, I hate the way Bloodlust causes the game to freeze! I've missed so many hits because of that.

• gameking116
    gameking116 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes

I really hope devs check this out and hear our cries. The frame rate issues are atrocious. playing as killer I miss swings, bloodlust slows me down, certain areas of maps with completed gens cause you to lose sight of your target. So many issues from a source I’m sure they can fix with some attention.

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Options
    Only with one of them

My frames aren't too bad, it's definately playable. I cranked my controller sensitivity up all the way and I still wish it could go higher tbh. That's something I've wanted for controller on both console and pc for a long time

• tiamod
    tiamod Member Posts: 28
    Options

For me, my biggest issue is wiggling destroying my joystick

• Rasinbran
    Rasinbran Member Posts: 240
    Options