Should I not have 3?

Best Answer

Answers

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

It's currently bugged.

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

It's "bugged" but I think it was always intended as per match like every other grindy part of the archives.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

And even if that was intended to begin with, they still changed it before it went live, just didn't change it correctly.

• akbays35

nothing about these archives shows any level of thought or practicality or even decent reward for the grind. It's hilariously incompetent and it's probably single handedly ruined survivor expectations for these challenges and that's bad when you can't even get people motivated to grind. I mean killers are complaining about the NOED challenge and that's way at the end, survivors have an impossible challenge right at the beginning of this dumb thing. The whole reason they put this thing out was to sell battlepasses and there's no decent rewards on survivor end. I can't understand BHVRs logic on this at all if they keep frustrating survivors both with lack of cosmetics and gimmicky challenges we're just gonna get bored and the player count will drop 10-20k like it does frequently. I never recommend this game to anyone and I feel like I play it because I'm an idiot, F13 and Last Year are dead and Soul at Stake looks like a playstation game and I don't fully trust Chinese games.

• WickedMilk03
    WickedMilk03 Member Posts: 624

I mean, the games fun but like I definitely dont feel like it cares that I am playing it. I think last year is gonna make a comeback

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

I hope it does, but it will all depend on if they fix the problems it has atm.

• akbays35

not even close man, the devs have dropped it almost a year now and it barely held a community after it's beta. It was also in a horrible balance problem right off the bat because they made killers too strong while simultaneously giving survivors too many broken tools to counter them meaning it was incredibly unfun for casuals or team focused players. Plus it felt like a L4D clone with the spawn in playstyle and survivors able to beat up and shoot the killer. DBD actually has a fair balance compared to other asymmetrical games where yes the killer can be bullied by survivors but they can counter build to what the survivors plan to do and can bring an ebony mori or map offering to put the game towards their favor.

• hematophagy
    hematophagy Member Posts: 105

Last years Devs were extremely rude to people, and most people who played it when the drama was happening don't wanna support it anymore. Imo I don't think it will make a comeback, it will have a lot of backlash I think, but apart from that I do hope it succeeds. From the gameplay we got though I think it will be extremely mundane and boring.