Demogorgon or Myers? Who is the best to buy?

Options

They are the killers left that I don't have. With the sale I can buy one of these two. Who I should buy?

Comments

• I_Face_Camp
    I_Face_Camp Member Posts: 244
    Options

I'd say Myers

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options

Myers. Demo got mobility, but myers got stealth.

• DaGreenBolt
    DaGreenBolt Member Posts: 453
    edited December 2019
    Options

Yeah Myer is better

Demogorgon is good in a chase, has good mobility, and good map pressure, the problem is that Demogorgon screams after hitting a survivor or missing, which gives other survivors an indicator that the killer is on a chase, and to just work on gens. Which leads to gens being completed very fast,a nd making games very hard. I like the Demogorgon, but its very difficult to play him sometimes as survivors get a lot of info just from your screams from Demo.

Myers can instadown people when in tier 3 and has the best add ons in the game. Myers can also do some jumpscares as scratched mirror myers is one of the best to play. Also myers get undectectable in tier 1.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,023
    Options

Myers is alot of fun and currently one of only 2 killers that I have all perks unlocked for.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

Myers.

But Demo is great if you love listening to soggy socks plodding around all match, and washing machine music during chases. (In all honesty, he IS fun, but Myers is simply the better killer if you can only get one.)

• I_Face_Camp
    I_Face_Camp Member Posts: 244
    Options

You can play Myers so many ways. Jumpscare myers, permanent tier 3, permanent tier 2, tombstone, camping, slugging etc. He is a very fun killer

• Immersed_P3_Nea
    Immersed_P3_Nea Member Posts: 49
    Options

Literally the exact words i was thinking when I clicked. My favorite killer, very fun and versatile power.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited December 2019
    Options

Demogorgon everytime, demodog best killer.

Myers is really good too, but he isn't a giant monster that stomps around and shouts at people so...

Myers is a better killer in terms of just win rate I imagine however; and the halloween theme plays when you tier up so he is good too.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

They're both cool. Myers has some of the sickest builds in the game but it's hard to pip with a lot of them (you're almost never gonna pip with a tombstone build but goddamn is it so much fun to play as and against). Demo's perks are atrocious but he's also fun to play, I just personally like Myers more.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,038
    Options

Demogorgan is pretty cool, but Myers had 2 useful perks overall and 1 useful for Leatherface. Myers is also 100% more versatile.

I dislike Myers since he can be unfair, but he has my vote.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    Options

Myers. Specially when you consider their perks.

But demo is fun too

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 984
    Options

Myers is by far the better choice in terms of power or efficiency. Demogorgon just isn't a good killer.

But it does depend a lot on how you like playing the game. I personally really hate playing as myers so I would play demo in spite of the fact that he's a complete downgrade comparatively. So its up to you.

• PoisonN
    PoisonN Member Posts: 624
    Options

Demogorgon isn't a good killer but I would say a had a lot o fun playing with him so I would choose him over Myers. Myers is just boring in my opinion

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047
    Options

I feel like Demogorgon might be better than Myers power wise, but Myers has better perks and more play styles with his add-ons, so you should get him.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

Myers is an excellent killer. In my opinion, he's basically what every killer should be.

Fun to play both as and against. Cool, unique, interactive power. Solid A-tier, powerful without being overpowered. Barely anyone ever complains about him on either side, and he hasn't needed to be changed at all since his release.

• yoi
    yoi Member Posts: 338
    Options

Myers his perks are way better also i would Say Is more fun killer to play with

• JHarsch
    JHarsch Member Posts: 41
    Options

I love demo, but he's loud and pretty easy to evade despite how quickly he crosses the map.

Myers has a 1-2 minute period of *near* uselessness where you need to hit T2, then he becomes great. 99 yourself for T3 and use perks like Infectious Fright. StBfL, and Enduring. His T3 is awesome if you use detection perks or perks to boost speed.

• OtakuFreak
    OtakuFreak Member Posts: 206
    Options

Demogorgon.

People see Myers as the superior killer, but to be honest, it should be the other way around.

Demogorgon has more mobility and map pressure with his portals, whereas Myers has none in his base power.

Demogorgon has a tool to help him with chases, whereas Myers does, but it is tied to his EW3, which is more situational and restricted (e.g time based).

Demogorgon is absolutely less stealthy, considering everything he does gives the survivors a obvious signal, whereas Myers can be more stealthy, especially with a EW1 based build.

If you prefer stealthy, go for Myers. For fun & a stronger killer, although not by much, go for demogorgon!

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,784
    edited December 2019
    Options

100% Myers. Such a fun killer, and he's very versatile when it comes to the builds you can do with him. Scratched mirror being my personal favorite.

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,542
    Options

Should I buy this a Cadillac or a KIA? Same cost.

• S_Panda
    S_Panda Member Posts: 539
    Options

I'd like to say Myers if not just because of his perks you can grab off him are so much better.

• SilentSpectre
    SilentSpectre Member Posts: 830
    Options

Owning both, I'd say the only reason to get Demogorgon is if you like him personally. Myers is better, has better teachables, and is all-around way more enjoyable to play.

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946
    edited December 2019
    Options

Myers hands down.

Not only do he come with amazing Perks, his versatile add-on pool allows for a great variety of playstyles and fun interactions.

Not only can you spook survivors in t1, in t3 everyone hears his music and know, the game is on.

You can be sneaky, you can be brutal, you even can straight up murder them if you are lucky enough. If the new Oni Perk gets through, his stalking power goes through the roof!

You will guaranteed have a lot of fun playing and experimenting with Myers.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

This is not a bias.

Demogorgon will piss you off and to even have any luck with him, you need Ruin.

Myers? You can play in so many ways, players fear him and he’s fun.

• madds
    madds Member Posts: 70
    Options

Not sure if it's been said, but instead of saying one killer is objectively stronger than the other, I'll advise you to consider your playstyle. Do you wanna play a stealthy killer you have to slowly power up over time for an incredibly strong snowball effect? Or do you wanna play a loud, not at all stealthy monster with map presence and chase power?

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Myers

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    Options

Myers, no contest he's a better killer and has different playstyles with more useful perks.

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414
    Options

Myers is more fun and has better perks. Demo is fun to play but all his perks suck. I'd save him for later, if at all.

• LordEmrich
    LordEmrich Member Posts: 258
    Options

Demogorgan definitely. As others have said, it all depends on your playstyle.