So.. it's almost time

Aos
Aos Member Posts: 30

I've played dbd for over a year now.. and I think I've finally reached how much I can take.. I love dbd to bits but holy hell is it frustrating. So I've decided once I'm done with this rift.. I'm deleting dbd

Lately I've been having killer games lasting 5 mins, because gen speed is just too quick and it's been requested by the community for a while that it gets changed. I play killer at rank 1 and yes I'm aware the survivors are good and gens will be done quick but if 3 gens get popped in 2 mins, how tf am I supposed to have fun in that, absolutely sweating my ass off in order to get some kills, but realistically 12 hooks in 2 gens doesn't seem possible if they're good survivors.. and the fps issue for console.. let's not talk about it

For survivor, I also play at rank 1, and I have never been so pissed off when playing survivor than I do now. I was so excited for the rift and challenges, but they have ruined the game. Plain and simply put. No one does gens when I play and escaped are almost impossible.

Hopefully something will bring me back, or possibly even keep me staying (dedicated servers at it's best maybe) but I will be leaving dbd

Comments

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

They post it here in a vain attempt to have the devs see it and change the game.

We like the game and want to play it, but it is actively being pushed towards unplayable by the community of tryhards squeezeing the game and the devs decsions with the game itself.

• Aos
    Aos Member Posts: 30

What @coppersly said, like i said i love this game and it is for me.. but the current state is just terrible and needs a good look at

• MegHasCuteFeet
    MegHasCuteFeet Member Posts: 369

Bhvr will start fixing their ######### when its too late. As always.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

Many people will mock your post because "you're just another person who left the game and felt entitled to open a thread about it", but I, while seeing all these posts, I'm kinda reflecting, so many long time players starting to left the game...

• Azgard12
    Azgard12 Member Posts: 335

It’s been a rough week for me too.

I hope in the future you come back to a happier game.

• vossler25
    vossler25 Member Posts: 416

This game has become trash, community is even worse, red ranks I actively avoid cause survivors there may aswell have Mori, Freddy is the only way gen times are right, for high ranks, best way to fix it, rank 20, 100% gen repair speed, each rank take 1% away, rank 1 has 81% repair speed, that fixes the over powered state survivors are in until a better fix is in place