How To Master The BBQ Event

Peasant
Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Do you desperately want Margaritas or extra blood points? Lucky for you I have just the thing.

First, you must acquire Deja Vu. Deja Vu reveals the most clustered generators each time a generator is completed as well as at the beginning of a trial. During events, the auras of event generators glow blue.

If you have Deja Vu, then the next thing you must do is acquire a standard map with a Crystal Bead Add-on. The Crystal Bead will reveal the auras of all discovered generators as long as the map is "active".

Combining these two powerful tools can be enough to activate all of the Margarita generators but I have some additional suggestions.

Kindred is a great perk to bring along as your teammates will be eager to activate generators and acquire more points. Helping them coordinate increases the odds that you survive or at the very least die with some more points.

Bond is also an excellent choice as locating allies can help you converge on Margarita generators to maximize the speed at which they're repaired.

To summarize, just use Deja Vu to locate the event gens then use the map to show your allies.

Comments

• Beverly
    Beverly Member Posts: 184
    edited August 2018

Nice guide! May I also suggest detective's hunch? Also, the new dark sense is great for when you're trying to squeeze in as many special generators as possible. :)

• I just suicide these events tbh. Call me a scumbag yet I only play survivor for achievements, friends, and cosmetics like this XD

• Peasant
    Beverly said:

Nice guide! May I also suggest detective's hunch? Also, the new dark sense is great for when you're trying to squeeze in as many special generators as possible. :)

Due to the taller/brighter generators I think detective's hunch is more situational. As in most situations you'll likely see the event generators unless they're indoors.
  • Peasant
    MrChills said:

I just suicide these events tbh. Call me a scumbag yet I only play survivor for achievements, friends, and cosmetics like this XD

Honestly before I devised the map strat I would intentionally lead killers to BBQ hooks and let them hook me once I got my margaritas.
  • franticpig29
    franticpig29 Member Posts: 102

I just farm with people when there an event.

• Peasant

I just farm with people when there an event.

Well regrettably not all killers want to farm. Hence the guide.