Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PS4 free download for PS Plus members

Hello, question for you guys...

I’ve had this game for a few months on disc and have many hours put into it. I see that you can download this for free as a PS+ member.

If I download the game again, will my account get automatically linked or would I have to start from beginning??

Just wondering since it would be convenient to not have to insert the disc every time I want to play.

Thank you in advance for any answers or tips!!!

Comments

• Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    edited August 2018
    Hello, question for you guys...

I’ve had this game for a few months on disc and have many hours put into it. I see that you can download this for free as a PS+ member.

If I download the game again, will my account get automatically linked or would I have to start from beginning??

Just wondering since it would be convenient to not have to insert the disc every time I want to play.

Thank you in advance for any answers or tips!!!
    Your acct will still be there, rank and all. Your saved data is on the hard drive. Disc or digital, doesn't matter. :)
  • AgentBristow
    AgentBristow Member Posts: 30
    Thank you for the quick response!! I shall download it then. Although we still can’t play at the moment.  :(
  • Michiko
    Thank you for the quick response!! I shall download it then. Although we still can’t play at the moment.  :(
    No problem! And yes the servers are very bipolar today. Lol
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Try playing something else in the meantime. I'm playing Bloodborne and trying out some new builds. May even try recreating some DBD characters on there. It's much better than waiting 30+ minutes just to be kicked out of it.
  • AgentBristow
    Ummm, follow up question... I removed the disc & “purchased” the DBD game on the PS store, but it didn’t give me an option to “download.” When I try to start the app, it’s teling me to insert the disc...

What am I missing here...?
    Thank you again guys.
    :)
  • Michiko
    Ummm, follow up question... I removed the disc & “purchased” the DBD game on the PS store, but it didn’t give me an option to “download.” When I try to start the app, it’s teling me to insert the disc...

What am I missing here...?
    Thank you again guys.
    :)
    Delete the game off of your hard drive first, then go to the ps store and download it digitally.
  • AgentBristow
    Yikes, I feel stupid now... Thank you Michiko!!!!
  • Michiko
    Yikes, I feel stupid now... Thank you Michiko!!!!
    Aw, don't. We all have those moments lol. & You are very welcome! :)