Google Stadia

So I’m curious if anyone has tried DBD on google stadia. I play console so I’m wondering if stadia gives true 60FPS as long as your Internet is good. And a side question is does stadia get paired up with PC or stadia only players.

Comments

• Auron471
    Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310

also no one owns stadia so the queue times would be like 9000 hours with 10k ping since you got paired with someone on the other side of the world.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Couple that with reviews being VERY different: Some say it has unbearable delay, for others it's fine.

No one wants to take that risk with an online-only game.

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354

I've heard of a very bad issue of input lag, with characters controlled by the player appearing to teleport as if the internet connection dropped from the Stadia on a number of games. I've also heard of frames dropping in addition to this due to the 'streaming' element of the system.

• terumisan
    terumisan Member Posts: 1,293

People actually bought that thing? It honestly looked like a scam from the ads since Google isn't known for creating consoles. Good luck getting any matches if dbd even gets on that console

• ceeroover
    ceeroover Member Posts: 78

My answer is a bit late, but I'm in doubt it would work much better than the competitors. I tested DBD with Liquidsky, GeforceNow and direct Nvidia Gamestream from my PC to NV Shield via Ethernet. Local stream was best of course, but the main problem is, that you can hardly hit any skill check due to latency and input delay. So doing generators was already painful (forget about hitting great skill checks), timing of DS, DH, Snap Out or Head On, ... pretty much impossible or pure luck/rng. Anything else was good, but I give up the remote playing investigation almost immediately.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

bro googl stadia right now is suuuuper bad man

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Stadia is better PC. Change my mind.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

Stadia is dogshit from what I heard.

• goat10em
    goat10em Member Posts: 749

I have stadia and it works really well for me. However I do not have DBD on stadia as...it's not available on stadia.

• cipherbay_
    cipherbay_ Member Posts: 379

STADIAAAAAHHHH!!!! sucks......

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited January 2020
  • GERM
    GERM Member Posts: 1

Stadia works great and looks better than console.

Recently a list of publishers working with Stadia had Behavior on it was released. DbD is rumored to be bringing crossplay to the game making more players on all platforms.