Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Killer Battle Royale, who would win?

Then entity has tired of the lackluster performance of all of its killers. It has decided to pit them all against each other with the promise of freedom for the last one standing.

Which killer would win, and why?

Comments

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

The Oni.

No ifs, buts or hows.

The Oni is objectively the strongest killer in the whole roster.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,501

I asked this and everyone said freddy pretty much because dream realm. (Cowardly jerk).

• Scal3r
    Scal3r Member Posts: 188

Demo, he can just hide in the upside down and jump out to kill someone whenever he feels like it.

• XxkuroxshiroxX
    XxkuroxshiroxX Member Posts: 76

What if Spirit and Oni teamed up? They would be uncounterable

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926

Legion obviously. The other killers will never be uninjured again!

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

Demo or Oni. Demo is a predator designed to hunt and kill. Oni is a huge buff demon beefcake.

Poor Wraith would get snapped like a twig.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Freddy cause you can't kill him in his world, and none of the killers are smart enough to do anything

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926

A little off topic but I bet Freddy messes with survivors while they sleep around the campfire.

• AAAAA
    AAAAA Member Posts: 558

Posted this in another discussion, will copy and paste here:

If we're talking a killer vs killer free for all, it would depend a lot on terrain. If it was Hillbilly vs Trapper, I think Billy would win in an open arena, being able to utilize his speed, but in something like a realm in game Trapper would be able to use his traps to limit that. Ultimately, I don't have one killer I think would win hands down, but I'll run through the strengths and weaknesses of everyone.

The Trapper would, as I said above, be most effective in a proper "map", but even in open terrain he wouldn't be a pushover. One of his perks is Brutal Strength, which would be helpful, and his cleaver would give him decent reach. Also, he's one of the more intelligent killers, being raised normally and not going insane.

I love The Wraith, but he wouldn't be that great in a fight. His power is best for surprise attacks, and he needs add ons to do that effectively (Ghost and pink clapper). None of his perks would be particularly useful, and his weapon isn't very practical. He could easily beat a regular human, but would be overpowered by most other killers. He'd have to outsmart his opponent in a 1 on 1, but in a free for all he could definitely slip away and let everyone else fight it out, then pick off weakened prey.

The Hillbilly is another strong contender. His hammer and chainsaw are both devastating weapons, and the latter gives him excellent speed, especially in open terrain. Given that one of his perks is Enduring, he'd certainly be hard to kill, and the description for Tinkerer would imply that he's smarter than he seems.

The Nurse would have the potential to be an excellent hit and run fighter, if it wasn't for the fact that she gets fatigue immediately after she hits someone, and would be helpless during this time. If she was going to blink and hit, she'd need to kill or disable in one hit, which just isn't feasible on killers like The Demigorgon. What the blink would be useful for is making a quick getaway from a dangerous situation. Also, The Nurse has some form of telekinesis, based on her animations for breaking pallets, damaging generators, and hooking survivors. This is likely very short range, but could still throw off some killers, perhaps being able to telekinetically catch hatchets or bottles. But overall I think she'd be a bad fighter.

The Huntress, on the other hand, would definitely bring some girl power! While she would be a lot more limited if there were no lockers, her hatchets still offer her a unique opportunity to safely deal damage. And if she had add ons to hinder or exhaust her target, she'd be even more of a force to be reckoned with. Her biggest weakness is her mental underdevelopment, so she could easily be outsmarted.

The Hag would sadly be pretty bad. Her perks delay survivors and punish altruism, but in a fight gens and hooks don't matter. Her weapon, being a part of her body, wouldn't be good for blocking attacks. And surprise attacks can only do so much when many killers could probably throw her around like a rag doll. And the final nail in her coffin is that she seems to be crazed by her hunger for flesh, so she probably couldn't do much planning or strategizing.

The Doctor is an interesting one since I think every killer would react differently. Huntress and Hag would definitely be thrown off, while The Trapper would probably adapt pretty quickly and The Demogorgon might not be affected at all. His weapon and physical strength are unremarkable among the killers, so his success would come down to his ability to outsmart his opponent and the power of his shocks. When he shocks a survivor, it just maddens them and stops them from vaulting or dropping pallets. But when he moris someone, he easily kills them with his electricity. It seems that his shocks are stronger at closer ranges, which makes sense given how electricity travels. So The Doctor could be... surprisingly... effective at close range.

The Clown would be a pushover. Once he's out of bottles he's just a fat guy with a knife. He would get killed if he tried to take the time to mix more bottles, so he'd have to capitalize on them and win quickly. But the bottles hinder, not halt, and an intoxicated Myers could absolutely take The Clown.

The Spirit is another killer that people think would be really strong, and I agree, for a number of reasons: first, she has two perks, Spirit Fury and Rancor, that suggest she has a massive amount of potential power. Second, her sword is nothing to mess around with, assuming it doesn't re-shatter. And finally, I'm not sure she could even be killed. Maybe destroying her head and/or heart would do the trick, but given that she's still kicking with her legs severed, I'm doubtful. In light of all this, her power is at best, a triviality, and at worst a liability if damaging her husk would damage her. However, she is completely blinded by rage, so she's likely one you would have to outsmart.

If you need to wait out The Clown, you need to do the opposite for The Plague. Her best chance is to infect and then delay and wait until she can finish off a weakened target. But since she herself is likely weakened by disease, the best option against her is likely brute force before she can build up her advantage.

The Legion is an interesting case. Assuming they don't share a body and are 4 separate people, their best advantage is numbers. Their weakness would be that they're physically frail, just a bunch of kids with knives, really. And they're not seasoned fighters (except maybe Frank) and would be prone to panicking and making mistakes.

Crossing the bridge between original characters and liscenced ones, Ghostface would be trash in a fight. He relies on stealth, surprise, and picking on the weak, but he'd get ripped apart by The Hillbilly or The Trapper, and even Amanda could probably take him.

Now that we're getting into the properly licensed characters, I'll just take a moment to say this is going to be based on the game more than their movies (or TV show), although I will take it into account when I can.

So, Leatherface. He's one you'd definitely need to surprise or trick, otherwise he'll just rev up his saw and thrash around until everything is dead. Fortunately, tricking him wouldn't be too hard, since my understanding is that he ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Myers is an odd case, since in his movies he gets stunned by a bullet about as much as he gets stunned by a pallet in game. Like I said, I'm taking game over film, so Myers isn't invincible. He's tough and strong, but so are most other killers. He's one you wouldn't want to delay fighting, since the more he watches you the stronger he gets. Most killers could take on Teir 1 Myers and do well. Very few could do the same against a Teir 3 Myers.

Freddy is the other killer who I feel differs significantly from his source material. And before I go any further, this is based on post-rework Freddy. Anyways, you don't have to be asleep to interact with him, which makes him a lot less threatening. He can't dictate when and where the fight happens. Fire Up might imply he'll get stronger as he starts losing, but even then the numbers don't come close to Brutal Strength until Freddy's half dead. And while he's nigh-omnipotent in dreams in his movies, all he can do in The Fog is make snares and pallets. He would be intimidating, but not a major threat.

The Pig would be in much the same situation as The Legion, but without numbers. Her weapon is very short range, and to get a reverse bear trap on someone they need to already be helpless, so that won't do anything. She could get in one good ambush hit, but after that she's toast.

The Demogorgon seems to be like The Spirit in that their power wouldn't be particularly useful, but they don't need it to be terrifying. I haven't watched Stranger Things (shameful, I know) but I hear he/she/it is bulletproof, and that alone makes The Demogorgon a threat. Combine that with a terrifying lunge and a wicked bite, and The Demogorgon is a force to be reckoned with.

Last but not least, our newest killer, The Oni. He has a significant advantage in that he isn't just strong, he's a warrior and a veteran of many battles and duels. Even when not in Oni form, the katana is a very dangerous weapon and he knows how to use it. Also, he actually has armor, and while it might not stop a cleaver or an axe, it would likely hold up well against The Doctor's stick or The Hag's claws. In Oni form, he could probably only be stopped by The Demogorgon, but there's a catch: he needs blood. For most killers this isn't an issue, the only killers that POSSIBLY don't bleed are Nurse, Hag, and maybe Demogorgon if extra-dimensional blood doesn't feed The Oni. But there's another catch here: I don't think blighted killers have blood. The Spirit's blighted skin shows that in the chops in her limbs, it's orange all the way through. No blood. So The Oni could be at a major disadvantage against a blighted killer, especially considering that the blight gave The Trapper, and presumably others, even more strength.

So there's my battle analysis rant, kudos to you if you read the whole thing

• AAAAA
    AAAAA Member Posts: 558

But would they? Oni would want to fight alongside his kin, but Spirit wouldn't care, she just kills and kills and kills.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

Myers.

• NoOneEscapesNancy
    NoOneEscapesNancy Member Posts: 204

Bubba because he can chainsaw everyone and then face camp them