This is the worst chapter they've ever released, even worse than Legion.

Options

Honestly can't be bothered to list all the issues but this is the least fun I've had with DBD in a very long time.

Comments

• Lentoro
    Lentoro Member Posts: 213
    Options

What don't you like about this chapter?

• Lentoro
    Lentoro Member Posts: 213
    Options

I'm sure The Devs like and appreciate this kind of feedback

• Morgeese
    Morgeese Member Posts: 13
    Options

I mean recently the servers feel wayyy worse. I cant tell u how many times my friend will get into a match and ill be left in the lobby or vice versa and it takes foreverrrrrrr to find a match. I swear it feels like i play one match per hour sometimes because of how slow it is and not to mention how consistent disconnects are. I absolutely LOVE this game but these server problems are such an inconvenience at this point I feel so unmotivated to play. Havnt played the new killer yet but I probably wont anyways because of the connection :/

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

For what it's worth, I've had a problem start up VERRRRY recently where Survivors are now just blinking short distances at random like I'm dealing with a squad of mini-Nurses.

• Morgeese
    Morgeese Member Posts: 13
    Options

I can relate bro I have been missing so much because of them being so laggy it feels like theyre just impossible to hit especially when theyre all together it lags so hard.

• Alphaphalt
    Alphaphalt Member Posts: 259
    Options

Aight fine:

lots of bugs of which I have experiences first hand,

-getting hooked and teleporting into the void for the rest of the game, can't DC cuz punishments,

-specific addon Bandage for medkit not adding any charges,

-not being able to activate blood mode with Oni, and the prompt just flickers for 10 seconds,

-general latency servers have gone downhill a lot this patch,

-etc.

• Alphaphalt
    Alphaphalt Member Posts: 259
    Options

Not sure why I can't just say how I'm not happy with the chapter, no one would blink an eyelid if someone made a thread saying "love new chapter!" and didn't list why.

• crabbycanuckttv
    crabbycanuckttv Member Posts: 35
    Options

You sound like such a treat to have around for the holidays. This chapter is by far the worst in my opinion also. frame drops, archive grinding ruining gameplay....poor killer power....new map that is glitch city, swf dropping randomly, killer dcing at random, encouraged slugging from devs. In my humble gamer opinion......its not looking pretty good anymore.

Devotion 9- boomer - many p3 characters

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    Options

Me: Ok Boomer, I am too, but I'm not like the other girls, OOF

I actually like this chapter because I think the onion has layers.. I also really like the Legion changes because R/iamverybaddass, Yikes 😬

Everybody: up votes

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,999
    Options

Thinking that darkness among us was bad is very wrong

• HermanTheDoctor
    HermanTheDoctor Member Posts: 212
    Options

Yeah, the last update brought this stupid basement bug. But the chapter is great. I like Oni a lot, Yui screams are cute when she get shocked (ahahahahah), the map is something different, personally I don’t like it because it’s to dark, the perks are okay. But Oni is very fun, great appearance. Overall a good chapter 😊

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,387
    Options

Nothing is worse then legion.

• glitterboys666
    glitterboys666 Member Posts: 65
    Options
  • yncomrade
    yncomrade Member Posts: 13
    Options

Honestly this is one of my favourite chapters to be released, I don't get why so many people hate it

• FearlessHunter
    FearlessHunter Member Posts: 530
    Options

Because you made a post saying this is the worst chapter ever without even saying why! People want to know what it is that you don’t like. Leaving it the way you did could mean a number of things example, your not happy with the killer because he’s not weak and you could be an entitled survivor, you may not like the perk changes, hell you could be talking about the new intro for all we know. Making a bold statement needs explanations to back it up. :)

• projecteulogy
    projecteulogy Member Posts: 671
    Options

Yeah but if you bite into it, it still tastes like ######### and its still an onion.

Been a while since we had a bug you could get banned for using, not knowing youre doing it.

The developer isn't listening or trying to fix the core issues of the game. I would legit buy a DLC that was nothing but game fixes instead of cash grabs, poorly designed cosmetics and by introducing more stuff that further breaks the game. Then they have to go back 6mos to YEARS later to "band aid fix" it

Killers scream about nerfs when they got changes. Meanwhile, survivors healing gets reworked every other week. We lose all insta-heals, but killers can keep insta-downs and moris that can take someone out of the game within 30 seconds of it starting. Top it off with a community more toxic than Overwatch and you get DBD.

Just give the devs money directly, skip buying DBD related stuff.

No Stealth category for points in a horror game where youre trying to hide and escape a killer. Thus the M1 Simulator is born. Where else? Poorly designed T walls, tiles and loops. To be fair, yeah i'm kinda mad at the way the dev has handled changes on both sides. Its like making something great then urinating all over it because some delusional muck rucker with 7 hours total in the game has a mental break down over an addon lmao

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options

I liked the darkness among us chapter, one of my favs right up there with curtain call. P3 both characters very quick and still main jeff and about 4 killers on rotation. Legion, Ghostface, Trapper, and Clown

• dkyguy1995
    dkyguy1995 Member Posts: 45
    Options

Lol complains about the new chapter but doesn't even know enough about why they don't like it to say anything. This post is a waste of time

• dkyguy1995
    dkyguy1995 Member Posts: 45
    Options

Lol because you made a post all about not liking it and now you're getting upset we are asking for reasons you don't like it. Do you not like the Oni? Or Yui? Or the perks? Or anything? Or are you just complaining for the sake of complaining?

• deadbodyman62
    deadbodyman62 Member Posts: 43
    Options

I've had zero of these problems. Sorry bout your luck.

Also I'm wonderful to have around. I'd rather have someone that makes jokes over someone who cries cause things dont go there way.

• Witas
    Witas Member Posts: 477
    Options

For me it's definetly one of the best chapters they've released in a while lol.