Deep Wounds and Legion Now Makes No Sense.

Zagrid
Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000

Isn't deep wounds supposed to be like, the killer hit you with a really bad attack and you are bleeding so much you have to stop and take a second to put your guts back in your body so you don't die from blood loss.

If that is the case, why does the deep wound timer stop when you are sprinting and go down when you are walking or staying still, it makes absolutely no sense.

I know the reason why, and their name is Legion, The worst designed killer in all of DbD.

Their power is so dumb and so poorly thought out that in the end the devs had to make their main effect work backwards from what is was originally intended because of exploits and loop holes.

What Legion really needs is the Freddy treatment. Complete overhaul of their entire character and power. Because right now nothing about them even makes sense.

I suggest they make their power was it was in the trailer for their character. An actual camouflage killer that can look like a survivor but can put their mask on and become a killer.

Comments

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

External voice communications make that killer a pipe dream :(

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

deep wounds should drain 50% faster or hell even 100% faster when on a gen

• OswinOsgood
    OswinOsgood Member Posts: 184

So you want them to make him completely powerless against most players because most players probably play in a group and will just say "hey is that you?" Or "point if thats you" etc

I dont think that kind of ability would work too well against solos yes probably. But not swf which is the typical purple to red ranks.

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962

I'm on the side that thinks he needs a power rework, but I'm very interested in hearing what Legion mains have to say about his current state.

What builds work best with him and what strategies work best etc.

I mean if we can make it work, maybe he's not that bad...

But I just don't see it right now.