Anyone else running into basement bug since Oni update?

When I have been hooked in the basement tonight, my screen has broken and I have went into some other dimension. It has happened to me twice and my friends 2 times as well. Anyone else running into this? @Peanits I clipped a video on my Xbox but couldn't upload it here

Comments

• OswinOsgood
    OswinOsgood Member Posts: 184

Yep lots have mentioned it as basement bug. I find it interesting its being called that since you first know its going to happen upon being picked up you cant wiggle.

I assume maybe it only happens when NEAR the basement then? Hmm

• DarthRane
    DarthRane Member Posts: 198

Jist ran into it for the first time I hooked them and their team basically got my attention and walked me to the basement to let me know , felt bad.

• alphaholic
    alphaholic Member Posts: 67

Yes this just happened to me. So weird.

• Hex_Stalk
    Hex_Stalk Member Posts: 488
  • OswinOsgood

I got basement hooked said void is the start of the constant falling and then the whole black screen stuff yeah? Because thats what it looks like on the video i saw someone else couldnt wiggle then got basement hooked flew off into white nothingness then was constant falling even after being unhooked and healed couldnt see anything.

Its the start of that but because i was dead it just ended the game i didnt get to see the whole thing. If theyre both seprate i guess me and that other person got both?

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

What surprises me is how this bug didn't exist in the PTB itself but appeared magically when the update went Live.

Here's to hoping that Behavior fixes it real fast.

• OswinOsgood

Actually looking at the "known issues" at patch notes says the wiggle is when another survivor comes in range.....

But in my game they were all dead..... uh.....

• Bassador
    Bassador Member Posts: 92

My buds clipped through the map when they went into the basement. Couldn’t play any more of that match afterwards. Will keep this game close to my garbage can until a hotfix comes out.