The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PS4 - NO CONNECTION

Seriously, 2 days now this game is unplayable! You guys are losing every new player who downloaded this. While this game was fun the few Times I played, I’ve had more connection issues than Time played. I had 3 friends DL the game and I’m the only one left ho hasn’t deleted it yet. You guys need to get it together. You will lose every new player you could have gained.

Comments

• Kasies
    Kasies Member Posts: 66
    Play another game until the Servers work again. I know how you feel - playing on ps4 myself but there are plenty of other games besides dbd. Try no mans sky - the last Update made it really great for multiplayer 
  • lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Kasies said:
    Play another game until the Servers work again. I know how you feel - playing on ps4 myself but there are plenty of other games besides dbd. Try no mans sky - the last Update made it really great for multiplayer 
    Yea I agree but I also had quite a few friends download this game and decide to hell with it after not being able to log in and then reading up on all the problems DBD has had the past month or two  for PS4, it just kinda sucks when I’m finally getting some friends to play with after not being able to get anyone to play and then this happens and drives them all away.  I guess ######### everyone who wants to try this game out if they’re on PS4,right? Guess they missed out on getting ######### over when curtain call dropped so they have to make sure they piss all the new players off too now to make it even .
  • Kasies
    Kasies Member Posts: 66
    lyric said:
    Kasies said:
    Yea I agree but I also had quite a few friends download this game and decide to hell with it after not being able to log in and then reading up on all the problems DBD has had the past month or two  for PS4, it just kinda sucks when I’m finally getting some friends to play with after not being able to get anyone to play and then this happens and drives them all away.  I guess [BAD WORD] everyone who wants to try this game out if they’re on PS4,right? Guess they missed out on getting ######### over when curtain call dropped so they have to make sure they piss all the new players off too now to make it even .
    I know and I get you, trust me. I personally think this whole Server issue could have been avoided if they had better Servers but while we rage, get pissed and what not the devs try to fix it (if we believe the news). Try telling your friends It's going to be fixed and they should try it out with you at the Start of next week when everything (hopefully) is just working like it had been on the 6th.
  • Damaho
    Damaho Member Posts: 44

@Kasies said:
    lyric said:

Kasies said:

Yea I agree but I also had quite a few friends download this game and decide to hell with it after not being able to log in and then reading up on all the problems DBD has had the past month or two  for PS4, it just kinda sucks when I’m finally getting some friends to play with after not being able to get anyone to play and then this happens and drives them all away.  I guess [BAD WORD] everyone who wants to try this game out if they’re on PS4,right? Guess they missed out on getting ######### over when curtain call dropped so they have to make sure they piss all the new players off too now to make it even .

I know and I get you, trust me. I personally think this whole Server issue could have been avoided if they had better Servers but while we rage, get pissed and what not the devs try to fix it (if we believe the news). Try telling your friends It's going to be fixed and they should try it out with you at the Start of next week when everything (hopefully) is just working like it had been on the 6th.

With how long they took releasing the curtain call chapters, don't expect the problem to be solved until september. Now that they have fixed it for PC, it's a low priority for Behaviour. They don't care for the console version.

• The_Matlock
    The_Matlock Member Posts: 8

@Damaho said:

@Kasies said:
    lyric said:

Kasies said:

With how long they took releasing the curtain call chapters, don't expect the problem to be solved until september. Now that they have fixed it for PC, it's a low priority for Behaviour. They don't care for the console version.

Server issues are different from certification processes. They will be able to resolve the situation quicker than the Curtain Call release debacle for console.

• Damaho

@The_Matlock said:

@Damaho said:

@Kasies said:
    lyric said:

Kasies said:

Server issues are different from certification processes. They will be able to resolve the situation quicker than the Curtain Call release debacle for console.

It's different, yeah. A normal company could fix something like that by the end of the week. But we're talking about behaviour, if you can think of something that goes wrong, behaviour will make it happen and one up it.

• The_Matlock
    The_Matlock Member Posts: 8

@Damaho said:

@The_Matlock said:

@Damaho said:

@Kasies said:
    lyric said:

Kasies said:

It's different, yeah. A normal company could fix something like that by the end of the week. But we're talking about behaviour, if you can think of something that goes wrong, behaviour will make it happen and one up it.

I honestly believe that due to how simple the solution can be, they will make the necessary changes quickly. I'm trying to be optimistic

• lyric

@Damaho said:

@The_Matlock said:

@Damaho said:

@Kasies said:
    lyric said:

Kasies said:

I honestly believe that due to how simple the solution can be, they will make the necessary changes quickly. I'm trying to be optimistic

What time are you going on tonight at the comedy club?
  • Damaho

@The_Matlock said:

@Damaho said:

@The_Matlock said:

@Damaho said:

@Kasies said:
    lyric said:

Kasies said:

Wish I could be optimistic, but the clown debacle drained every optimism from me.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    It's already fixed for me on Xbox. Can log in with no problem.
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

They really dropped the ball on this, so much lost money from the shop from new players.

Not having the foresight to see a massive influx of players when the game is FREE and advertised everywhere is truely astounding.

• ShaneQ
    ShaneQ Member Posts: 134

As a console player who paid for the game + DLC I feel so worthless as a consumer. Even the lowest estimation would suggest a lot of new players would naturally download the game (I reckon ) , they clearly dont care. Now that PC is back up their work is done. Everybody log onto social media and praise them for the perceived lack of effort and a genuine lack of progress for an issue like this, we the players are toxic and have no right to complain when the services we pay for are unavailable.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@lyric said:

They are consistent, well with screw up on console specifically PS4.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

They just have no clue what they are doing with console. They pretty much just ported it over for a quick cash grab. Anyone who can't see that is a chump.

• lyric
    PS4 is now working smoothly for me
  • tohanlon
    tohanlon Member Posts: 6

Hi, after initially complaining on this forum about the game servers being down, I want to say that since then, the servers have been up and running smoothly. I am very much enjoying this game and sorry about all the bitching I did. The game is a lot of fun and I’m glad everything is running well now. Thanks DbD for coming through.