Can we all collectively agree that the new map is way to ######### dark?

Options

Like what did the Devs do? It was perfectly fine on the PTB now I can barely see survivors wearing black or dark clothes and I can't even see Legions knife now it looks like he just holds a wooden handle or some #########

Comments

• cetruzzo
    cetruzzo Member Posts: 323
    Options

Yes agreed

• NaroxdamXias
    NaroxdamXias Member Posts: 59
    Options

Its even worse when in Deep Wound status. Someone used borrowed time on me and I happened to get away barely seeing anything.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

I take it you two are on console?

I guess the console players will be inconsolable during this patch.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options

Agreed.

• NaroxdamXias
    NaroxdamXias Member Posts: 59
    Options

Im on console but trust me its bad with deep wound

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options

Buy the new killer, he is good at tracking i heard.

• symptom101
    symptom101 Member Posts: 81
    Options

You should try getting hit with Feral Fenzy in that map, jeez can't see shiznit

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,832
    Options

All the maps are darker. The new map and the MacMillan maps are way too dark, now.

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963
    Options

I think I'm the only one that likes the old atmosphere

• Sleephartha
    Sleephartha Member Posts: 242
    Options

It’s too dark. Honestly I’d love to keep it as-is so I can have fun running stealth builds for a while until the map is less frequent but I can acknowledge it’s just unfair.

• BottledWater
    BottledWater Member Posts: 248
    Options

Nope on PC but I got problems with my eyes allready and this map makes it just so much worse because it litterly is far too dark

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,519
    Options

I actually like that it's darker. Gives some more variety in the maps just like how some are larger than others. Blendette is an issue there, but that's a problem with blendette in general, not the map. The darkness opens up different play styles depending on the killer or the survivors perk load out.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    edited December 2019
    Options

I wouldn't mind making maps dark again, like they used to be, if we also go back to the old sound system, where you could reliably hear survivors.

But if we make it dark, and leave also killers deaf, then stealth is going to become one hell of a nasty meta.

• StrodeWins
    StrodeWins Member Posts: 274
    Options

i love the darker maps. just make clothes brighter.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,127
    Options

People complain maps are getting too bright and losing the old atmosphere. Devs give us a dark map and we complain its not bright enough.