The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

RIP Vigil + Sprint Burst

VESSEL
VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

my baby...MY BABY!!! :cry:

Comments

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Rip self care when you haventh a med kit and solo que but get sand bagged half way through your
    supposed to be safe spot heal.  😭😭😭
  • VESSEL

In context of safe healing, We'll Make It should be a goddamn meta perk I tell you xD HEALS ARE VALUABLE

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Everyone is going to be running around ######### up. I need a medic I’ve been sandbagged!
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    SB and vigil (together) was so OP it was hilariously stupid and SB was bad enough on its own. I wonder if they’ll rework (or buff) vigil?
  • VESSEL

Hmm, I don't know. I guess people will still be able to make Vigil work, that is, if they escape the killer then go slowly. It won't need an increase to the speed at which Exhaustion and the rest are recovered as that will risk creating another OP meta. I think the answer might lie in a separate but still handy bonus

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

32 second Sprint Burst can die in a fire. Even from a survivors' perspective it's broken. It's easy to buy enough time for it to trigger again. Those 8 seconds matter a lot.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:
    SB and vigil (together) was so OP it was hilariously stupid and SB was bad enough on its own. I wonder if they’ll rework (or buff) vigil?

they should make vigil allow you to recover from Exhaustion from running! would make the game fair again.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:

they should make vigil allow you to recover from Exhaustion from running! would make the game fair again.

They want variety, and everyone would run vigil,sprint burst, selfcare. Would kill the point of striving to diversify perks.
  • some_shape
    some_shape Member Posts: 35

just walk or crouch with urban evasion

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:

I doubt it. You could still get 2 Sprint Bursts easily on some map variants.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:

They want variety, and everyone would run vigil,sprint burst, selfcare. Would kill the point of striving to diversify perks.

i was being sarcastic if you didnt notice :/

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Eninya said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:

I doubt it. You could still get 2 Sprint Bursts easily on some map variants.

i was being sarcastic if you didnt notice :/

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Eninya said:
    32 second Sprint Burst can die in a fire. Even from a survivors' perspective it's broken. It's easy to buy enough time for it to trigger again. Those 8 seconds matter a lot.

i know sry for being a little rude with my other reply but i was being sarcastic it was very OP i personally never got a chance to use the both but my friend did

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

I made a suggestion to buff Vigil that got largely ignored ( :( ), feedback is appreciated.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/12179/simple-idea-for-a-buff-to-vigil#latest

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    @TheLegendDyl4n1 I knew you were being sarcastic I usually never take anything on here seriously 😂 but @White_Owl your plan is genius! I just read the thread I was thinking they should get another perk for cool downs like the ones you mentioned but reworking vigil like that is perfect!
  • Dabrownman1812

@Eninya said:

i know sry for being a little rude with my other reply but i was being sarcastic it was very OP i personally never got a chance to use the both but my friend did

Some people will take you seriously so just letting the peeps know. I didnt pick up the sarcasm, gotta be more sarcastic lol.
  • Dabrownman1812

@Eninya said:

Some people will take you seriously so just letting the peeps know. I didnt pick up the sarcasm, gotta be more sarcastic lol.
    Some people I think are sarcastic are actually serious. Like there's some people who want prove thyself to work like open handed, really, really broken