I need blood points

Options

What are some of the best ways you guys farm bloodpoints? I've heard playing doctor is good but I hate playing him so that's off the table.

wondering how good WGLF and No one left behind is as a combo since no one left behind got buffed.

any other tips on farming big bloodpoints?

Comments

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    edited December 2019
    Options

No great mystery, BBQ & Chilli, Dailies, BP Offerings and the Rift Challenges.

Not sure what your survivor queues are like but mine are terrible. For maximum BP per hour its killer all the way...

• BSNightflow
    BSNightflow Member Posts: 81
    Options

BBQ & Chili?

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

prove thyself, WGLF, No One Left Behind, and such

• qwopper47
    qwopper47 Member Posts: 40
    Options

Equally important is using BP efficiently. Make sure you understand how the entity eats bloodweb nodes.

For perks...

Any Survivor: WGLF + BT (for safe unhooks)

Any Killer: BBQ Chilli

Also make sure you always put in an offering. You get so many it's hard to run out.

• Jholla31
    Jholla31 Member Posts: 253
    Options

My survivor BP farm build is P3 Claudette, WGLF, BT, We'll Make It, and a perk of choice, maybe Prove Thyself for full farming potential. Basically try to unhook as often as you can. If you're in terror radius, BT procs. If not, you get fast heals with WMI. If you're stuck on 3 stacks, tank a hit for someone.

ALWAYS get totems you see, even dulls. 14 seconds for a dull totem is 1k points. 80 seconds on a gen is 1250. 40 seconds on a gen with one other person and PT is more efficient timewise and pointwise.

You should max altruism easily, and other points will come naturally if you do totems and work on gens together.

• Mrwood204
    Mrwood204 Member Posts: 226
    Options

It's weird how many games I play where I'm the only one throwing an offering in.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

BBQ on spirit, is a Blood Point machine, Play pudding or streamers and you can have half a million in a few games.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options

For survivor mainly cakes and streamers.

For killer i use a killer with a good use of BBQ like Nurse and also streamers or puddins.