Fixing one of the killer emblems

Options
Auron471
Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310

So lets say you are running a slug build.

All 4 survivors are slugged with no unbreakable.

throughout the game you maybe did like idk, lets say, 3, 4 hooks?

So how about this?

Everytime a hooked survivor progresses to the next stage of the sacrifice process, the game will register that as another hook event and thus reward the killer with bloodpoints and emblem progress.

Because ive literally seen killers get a 4k with entity displeased because they didnt hook enough which to me seem BS.

What do you think?

Comments

• WillWolf76
    WillWolf76 Member Posts: 19
    Options

I agree that this is a problem with the emblem system because slugging is a great strategy to counter the survivors who play games with killers (looping, flashlight games, etc...) If they are spending their time trying to heal up each other instead of messing with the killer ... it throws them off their games so I always appreciated the slugging strategy even as a Survivor.

With that said, not sure if that is a fix because CAMPERS would take full advantage of that. Maybe from spaced slugs give bonuses or something.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

The emblem system is not designed JUST to rate your game, it also serves to promote fun and interactive playstyles, unlike camping and slugging.

Basically you're not rewarded for doing this because it's incredibly dull to get slugged all match.