Game has become too one sided

This Game used to be fun but now it is so one sided I don't want to play it any more ppl that play killer has complained about so much and the game creators have taken just about everything away from the survivors y'all have nerfed the Insta heal and other items the killers are way too fast and have too many advantages now you're forcing us to remain in games with unfair killers camping and tunneling survivors just to Mori them I'm done with this game because in a moment all survivors are going to be rank 20 and the killers are going to be rank 1 this game is made for killers only I guess i just wasted money on it

Comments

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

It happens, just gotta adapt to change love. I hope you eventually change your mind and come back, I know it can be frustrating. Good luck. 💜

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

the killers are way too fast and have too many advantages now you're forcing us to remain in games with unfair killers camping and tunneling survivors just to Mori them

Upset that you can't DC without penalty?

😕

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,122

that's an interesting way of saying you don't like being punished for disconnecting. I don't understand why you believe the game is extremely killer sided. It's not really balanced but i still don't believe it's leaning severely to one side either. Unlike in the past where survivor was the power roll constantly. I guess you don't realize that you're not supposed to survive every single game. Your odds are supposed to be around 50% on average but that would depend on your skill and the killers skill + other survivors skill as well.

• Bingbongbong
    Bingbongbong Member Posts: 202
    edited December 2019

I'd argue that Balance while still not perfect is the best it's been in a long time.

Two of the top Killers just got nerfed, Nurse and spirit. Insta heals needed the nerf, It was too easy to stack second chances and don't forget that the medkit changes made it so that you can get multiple easy 10 second heals with just a green medkit and some add ons.

Killers are the same speed they've always been, I'm not sure what you mean by that. Remember the game isn't a 1v1 You're supposed to get caught eventually.

Moris alongside keys I can agree are completely unbalanced and personally I'd like to see them gone from the game.

Dc penalties were needed and should have been a feature from the beginning. DCing in any online multiplayer is a bad move to do and ruins the game for everyone left.

• Spirez
    Spirez Member Posts: 674

It sounds like you just need more experience. Keep trying and you will get better. Try out different perks builds.

• ElementDoom
    ElementDoom Member Posts: 166

The strongest killer in the game was recently nerfed into being completely irrelevant. The second strongest was nerfed right after that. Legion just had his grave spat on by the devs and borrowed time was buffed in 2 different ways. You're blind if you think the devs are showing favoritism to killers.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

It sounds like you're a new player. As you play more things will seem better.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

No, i wouldn't say its one sided but there a lot of problems with it that make the game unfun for both sides:

Gen speed/lack of a second objective

Camping and Tunneling.

Moris

Keys

Some Killer add ons that shouldn't be in the game.

Probably missed a few things, theres a lot of things wrong.

It's pretty common for people to complain about this stuff but the game would be so much better if they actually adressed these problems, it sucks to think about it. They are slowly reworking the unfun things in the game such as instaheals, Spirit, Nurse etc. but it just takes too long. And on top of that some unnecessary changes no one even asks for that upsets most of the community.

• EverflowingRiver
    EverflowingRiver Member Posts: 562

"Forcing us to remain in games." Who is forcing you to play? Oh, you mean you don't want to play as soon as the killer gets momentum. Cry me a river. Like others have said, killers have been getting nerfed for months, including Legion.

• Kirito_girl1
    Kirito_girl1 Member Posts: 4

It's nice that everyone who plays killer seem to think the game is just fine but I never play killer so there for I don't see it the way you all do.... No I didn't say it's unfair because soon as the killers gain momentum we want to leave if killers don't camp or tunnel it is fine... If I get killed by Mori its cool if it's by a killer that worked for that kill not one that face camps me and as soon as Im rescued by pass any other survivor just to get that Mori.... It's not crying a river its stating a fact.... I don't know if you all play survivor but if you don't try it and see if your opinion don't change I'm sure it will

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

forcing us to remain in games

It's a reasonable assumption with the DC timeout penalty being added.

• StrodeWins
    StrodeWins Member Posts: 274

well don’t assume. unless he clearly said it, don’t infer.