The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

weird thought I had

Stealthbomb95
Stealthbomb95 Member Posts: 37

OK sooo I don't know if someone did this already but what if all the survivors are dead.

I know crazy right but listen meg, claudet, jane, dwight ect. were never found so claudet fell asleep on a bus when riding home she could have gotten in a car accident and died. Meg she was running in the wood she could have fallen from a fatal hight hmmm. and detective tap he died in the franchise and came to the entities realm explain that????

before you tell me "wow but their bodies would have been found" the entity would have taken their physical body and bring it to his realm

tell me your thoughts on this

Comments

• XxkuroxshiroxX
    XxkuroxshiroxX Member Posts: 76

I always thought about them being dead. It actually suprrises me, that people don't think they are dead😅😂 I mean they get constantly slaughtered, how could they survive? Or maybe there isn't something like "dead" or "alive" in the realm of the entity and they are something in between?

• MerGirl2003
    MerGirl2003 Member Posts: 110

I'm not saying all survivors are alive, as we know some of them to be dead in their respective franchises (Namely Bill and Tapp), but some of them, in particular, Quentin, Kate, Ash, Nancy and Steve were described being taken while very much alive, Kate was even physically grabbed by the Entity instead of entering an unnatural fog like a lot of others.

• Stealthbomb95

@XxkuroxshiroxX they are maybe in a limbo state were the laws of reality don't exist that's why when they get slaughtered they just come back

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243

I believe most Survivors are dead, there are many hints at that. The problem remains about Killers. As far as i know, we don't know if/how Wraith, Hillbilly and many other died, although we know some others died (Pig).

• Stealthbomb95

thinking intensifies

• Bradyguy99
    Bradyguy99 Member Posts: 228

I believe they were just taken before death. Like Feng I can easily see her being taken walking around town alone at night being drunk.... now my head canon is literally her getting into a drunk fist fight with an entity claw before getting taken because she showed "fighting spirit". But ya I believe most of them are much alive.

• End_of_Slayer
    End_of_Slayer Member Posts: 146

This is why placing licensed content into lore is hard to wrap the story around. Which means it’s probability best to exclude them because they mess with the original flow of the game’s story too much.

Back on topic, the survivors are most likely alive. Someone above mentioned Kate, she physically saw the Entity come from the sky to grab her. Yes, we don’t know what happened to them when they got taken, but as they got more and more developed into lore, we know the most likely candidates to have died. Adam and Jane. Adam was in a train crash, and Jane was in a car crash. Since we know too little about the others, it’s hard to know if they died or not. But seeing as how they feel pain, to the point where they scream every time they are afflicted by it, they definitely aren’t dead or in a limbo state between life or death. They can feel actual pain, which is probably enhanced by the entity.

And we know from the Arcus entries that the Entity takes all of one survivor out of every single timeline, which explains how we can get multiple survivors at once

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594

I’ve always wondered if The Entity is actually some form of Hell, or maybe even The Devil itself.