Isn't it stupid enough to have gen rushers or insideous campers?

Dwight_Farefeild
Dwight_Farefeild Member Posts: 20
edited December 2019 in General Discussions

I was playing a match on dbd and I got hooked by a wraith and I was like "ok he's going to leave" but he didn't he just camped in a corner in front of me so other survivors couldn't get me and starting hitting his bell while I was dying and he was salty about it to. The gen rushing part happened when I was playing killer and I was chasing someone and 3 gens go by in like seconds (not literally) and when they escape they get salty about it and call me a pig for know reason.

Post edited by Dwight_Farefeild on

Best Answers

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119
    Answer ✓

I like Wraith, and it's shameful when people cloak and hang by the hook. You can turn invisible and run quickly, go kick a gen! Then they complain the game's over too fast.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Answer ✓

@Dwight_Farefeild

"Dont see how "gen rushers" are stupid since they're just doing their objectives. It's on the killer to force them off the gens."

Just remember you said that because tunneling is just the killer doing their objective and its up to the survivors to pressure them off.

Answers

• Dwight_Farefeild

Dont see how "gen rushers" are stupid since they're just doing their objectives. It's on the killer to force them off the gens.

Being insidious camped sucks but it's a perk and does its job. Insidious camping -should- lead to killer losing because no gen pressure, but solos typically get fooled by it anyway.

Well yes your correct rch614 your right I forgot to add something about gen rushers.

• Dwight_Farefeild

You guys are correct,I forgot something about gen rushers though.Sorry guys.

• StrodeWins
    StrodeWins Member Posts: 274

insidious should be deleted. it is the very antithesis of “ethical gameplay”

• Dwight_Farefeild

Thank you StrodeWins for agreeing.

• Dwight_Farefeild

You know what Johnny Xman your right

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

There is no gen rush. Thats how the game is supposed to be done for survivors. Stop this nonsense.

• Dwight_Farefeild
    edited December 2019

Chill out LetsPlayTogether if you read the top messages then you will see I forgot something about gen rushing. And if you are still going to get mad because I said this then whatever you say.

@LetsPlayTogether

• Cable2486
    Cable2486 Member Posts: 249

You're playing a game in which killers are trying to murder you, any means necessary. Given that several of the Killers are from horror titles that capitalize on the 'Jump Scare' as a means of terrifying their audience, and you actually have the nerve to say a perk which allows them to do that should be deleted? It's a trade perk. You can use it to set traps for survivors in a number of ways, in exchange for allowing them unimpeded repair time. Granted, it might seem silly for a Wraith to use it, it's an amazingly useful perk for his toolkit. Any situation in which a Wraith can fake a bell ring, then slip into stealth and ambush a survivor is a beyond viable strategy. Yes, it loses pressure, but when you get those annoying savior-types that rescue like clockwork, it's a great way to punish them for being overly predictable.

Besides, many perks are abused by both sides. Pre-nerf DS, for example. You couldn't even find swf teams that didn't run it in concert with borrowed time on EVERY. SINGLE. MEMBER.

• Apple2o
    Apple2o Member Posts: 624

I can't take anyone serious who is promoting insidious wraith. That is such a waste of a perk slot on him. You may as well just play ghostface if you wanna attack immediately from stealth.

Now insidious nurse? I can get behind that, because it actually gives you some new tools to work with, and is super effective at letting her tunnel-mori since you can just sit looking at the hook until someone saves and then teleport straight onto them.

BTW I still see DS/BT on like 50% of survivors at high ranks. Typically I see 2-3 DS per game, sometimes all 4.

• SHOOTERRALPHBOY
    SHOOTERRALPHBOY Member Posts: 25
    edited December 2019

Oh look yet another one @Weck

• Dwight_Farefeild
    edited December 2019

What do you mean

@SHOOTERALPHBOY

• Dwight_Farefeild

I agree cable. I agree.