At Long Last...

Finally finished off the 100% achievement goal. Only took 718 hours across 3 years (though I didn't play for one and a half so...) Taking One For The Team was the absolute worst one (and was the last for me to complete,) with honorable mentions to Deep Cleansing (in 2017 when hexes weren't meta) and Whirling Death (1000 hatchets...Huntress's melody affects my mood negatively if I hear it too much, 1000 hatchets' worth of games was a good few nights I wound up in a bad mood...)

Comments

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549

And with that, back to 100% completion post Oni. Bodyguard was definitely the most annoying of the new ones - I hate playing in a way that just frustrates everyone else in the game.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

I've yet to get alot of the killer adepts some killers just suck with their 3 base perks

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549

Honestly, the better you are with killer fundamentals, the better you'll be with the adepts. I say this because a LOT of killers suffer more from their powers for the purpose of adept than their perks. Anyone with an instadown is going to suffer in chaser and the one that suffers in regards to healing, since you hit once, but they can heal twice, potentially (assuming a slug). My Adept Oni game I didn't use his power once until I used it to dash around the map to find and close the hatch before the final person got there, since I wasn't getting iridescent chaser, and since Oni suffers early his Gatekeeper being Gold was a stretch, let alone iridescent.

• fischyhb
    fischyhb Member Posts: 23

Has anyone else had a problem with trapper, I was stuck at 71 for awhile then I got a few more and now I am at 83. I just cannot figure it out should have been done with it a year ago

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

Congratulations! I'm slowly working my way to do that myself. Although I don't ever see myself getting the huntress ones.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Congratulations 😁

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Oooo! *clapping* Great Job! 🎉🎊🎉🎊

• Froggard728
    Froggard728 Member Posts: 94
    edited January 2020

I'm still trying to get Bodyguard and Taking One for the Team on PS4 for 100%.

I'm sure I've done more than 30 blocks already and not unlocked.

And taking one for the team is bullshit on PS4. 250 hits. Lucky to get 1 per game. So that's 250+ games just for a bronze trophy. And it takes a lot longer to get a game on Ps4. So annoying.