Idea for a new survivor perk.

niceguy
niceguy Member Posts: 2
edited December 2019 in Creations

I got a idea for new survivor perk:

Every time you finish a generator you get from the injured state to the healthy state (and perhaps get a 2-3 secs sprint burst)

Comments

• Diam
    Diam Member Posts: 50

Seems too op. It’d have to work when you’re not being chased, for one. Maybe make it where once you finish a gen you have to hop in a locker for it to activate, just like inner strength.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    edited December 2019

So essentially, if I understood you correctly, this is Adrenaline but activates on every generator completion except for the last one?

I don't think this would work well, it seems far too powerful. Adrenaline is already a top-tier perk as it is, and for good reason, because particularly at higher ranks it can take a lot for the killer to get even a single hit on a survivor. A perk which has the potential to passively and instantly heal every survivor five times per match (at the survivors' discretion, no less) would pretty much guarantee a 4-man escape every time.

EDIT: I reread the post, and I think I mistook the "you" as a general "you" rather than a personal "you" the first time around. In that case, I understand that the idea is that the perk would only activate when the perk holder finishes a generator. I still feel that this would be, though not quite so broken as it seemed initially, still essentially a more powerful version of Adrenaline, which really doesn't need a buff of any kind.

• niceguy
    niceguy Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2019

Or maybe you first have to heal a survivor or cleanse a totem or get 2-3 hits form the killer, the idea is to get healed when you repair a generatOr, because we don't have much perks for generators.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited December 2019

its op to just pop a gen and gets a full heal directly its just insane maybe a timer probably 10s when you finish a gen the timer goes and when the 10s finish youre fully healed or something like that or similar perk Inner Strength but with gens.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Bad idea. I don't see any potential fix either.