The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Please fix Dead Hard

Akuma
Akuma Member Posts: 407

1st make mit 0.2 seconds longer so that, if the killer starts to swing and you press E, he cannot hit through it. Would fix your peer to peer thing from 1989.
and please... make it like any other exhaustion perk
with control about your movement during the dash.. this perk is nerfed enough "be halflife" "predict the killers m1" "pray his connection is with you"
please, that would be a quality of life change

Comments

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    It's one of the best perks in the game and actually depends the survivors skill... git gud I have no problems using it.. everything shouldnt be braindead for survivors...
  • Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    They said in the last Q&A that they are already planning this.
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

It is fine. It's tricky to time, and it should be. If they make it just a touch longer for server connection to know when the button is pressed, then fine.

As it is.. it's mostly fine, just a rare thing where you hit it and it doesn't work. I don't have much problem hitting it.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Bravo0413 said:
    It's one of the best perks in the game and actually depends the survivors skill... git gud I have no problems using it.. everything shouldnt be braindead for survivors...

Yeah. On Survivor Skill. Not on connection AT ALL. Y'know when you use it you get exhausted and you still get hit?

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Milo said:

@Bravo0413 said:

Yeah. On Survivor Skill. Not on connection AT ALL. Y'know when you use it you get exhausted and you still get hit?

Yes I do know that if I dont do well and dodge the hit I'm still exhausted it's called punished for poor play just as many pvp games do.. reward and punish that's what pvp does... dead hard is the most skill based exhaustion perk and rewards you the most when you master it there is nothing wrong with it 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Akuma said:
    1st make mit 0.2 seconds longer so that, if the killer starts to swing and you press E, he cannot hit through it. Would fix your peer to peer thing from 1989.
    with control about your movement during the dash.. this perk is nerfed enough "be halflife" "predict the killers m1" "pray his connection is with you"

Because you cant get the timing right, they should do make it more easier? :lol:

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

The problem is i get the timing right.

• Crusher
    Crusher Member Posts: 45

LOL death heart, does not need nerf, and i killer main... if you knew how counter it u wouldnt complain... get close to them till ur belly hits them or simple wait for it. So simple 80% times works nicely...also if they dont use it, wait for them to loop some where ^^

• tronixton
    tronixton Member Posts: 15
    Akuma said:

Dead hard is intended to be a skill perk so timing should be tight, but connection can mess it up. The easiest way to avoid these problems is to queue dodge players who give you over 400 ping, because at that point fine motor control is completely lost.
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    tronixton said:
    Akuma said:

Dead hard is intended to be a skill perk so timing should be tight, but connection can mess it up. The easiest way to avoid these problems is to queue dodge players who give you over 400 ping, because at that point fine motor control is completely lost.
    I would not play against a killer higher than 250 ping. 400 is nuts. Even if you're in the lobby and it says 200 by the time you get into the game the killer's 6 cousins could come over and all sit on their phones and slow down the connection.