What is the best perks for The Legion?

Options

So i recently started playing killer and chose Legion. Im aware they are not the best, but im playing killer to have fun and take a break from survivor side for a bit. Dont even really care about ranks :p

I enjoy the character and the lore too, and they look awesome! (<3 Susie!)

Currently i run a tracking type set up because i lose marks with feral frenzy. Im using Whispers, BBQ, NOED, and either Nurses Calling/Iron Maiden/Discordance.

Is there a better setup i could be using? Also which addons are reccommended? I use iridescent buttons when i get them, they are amazing but of course rare lol

Thanks in advance guys! Have fun out there :D

Comments

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

I like to use Ruin, BBQ, Enduring, and Spirit Fury. When dealing with skilled loopers, it's always nice to have Enduring and Spirit Fury to help shorten chases.

Some people use perks like Thanatophobia and Sloppy Butcher to slow the game down some.

It's really up to you to decide. I would definitely use Ruin and BBQ though.

• I_flyboss
    I_flyboss Member Posts: 1
    Options

a great legion build as a legion player myself is Thanatophobia, Slobby Butcher, Distressing/monitors&abuse and last but not least Enduring

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527
    Options

The build I use is:

BBQ&C ,Pop Goes TW, Bamboozle( you're gonna win a lot of games with this one) and a perk of your choice (Thana is reccomended)

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    Options

Just wanna say I wouldn't use Sloppy Butcher anymore, since Feral Frenzy no longer applies it.

I would also avoid "exposed" perks like NOED because, again, Frenzy does not apply the effect.

As for add-ons, I think duration add-ons are the best because Legion's speed was buffed, so more duration means more time with faster speed. Cold Dirt is also very good because Legion's biggest weakness is the stun after using Feral Frenzy. Making the stun shorter is a huge deal.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    edited December 2019
    Options

Here are some good builds on Legion, all of them are equal good but I personally preffer the first one:

My build: BBQ, Pop, Monitor, Tanatophobia

With Monitor you have a good "stealth" AND a bigger detect range in FF because of the terror radius benefits of this perk, its just a PERFECT perk for Legion. Pop and Tana for slowing down game and BBQ for the snowball potential and knowing which gen you should pop or spreading your frenzy if 2 ppl work on a gen.

Agressige build: BBQ, Pop (or ruin if you preffer), Enduring, Spirit fury

Just dont respect and try to let them stun you in your frenzy to skip your frenzy fatigue stun. You get rid of alot of pallets really fast with that.

Slow down build: BBQ, Pop, Ruin, Tanatophobia

Sloppy doesnt fit that well enough BUT you can use the yellow pin to apply mangled with frenzy, thats a good replacement! You force to stay survivors injured so tana has the full 16% penalty, you have abit more time to get kills and you have a esier time downing them.

Good perks that work well with Legion aswell but are not that good are:

Discordance, Nurses, Dying Light, Bamboozle, Brutal Streangh, Infectios Fright and Surge.

Something like whispers is bad on Legion because with your FF you have anyway a really good detect ability, you dont need a extra perk for that aswell, its just overkill.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    Options

I'm using PGtW, Thrilling Tremors, Ruin, and discordance. I used to run sloppy and thana but FF can't apply sloppy anymore so i just went full anti gen since mend also takes less time.

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535
    Options

I used to use Surge, Thrilling Tremors, STBFL, Corrupt.

Might need to switch out STBFL for something now, but it's a strong build that saves you alot of time.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

I usually run bbq, thana, sloppy and pgtw with legion pin and stolen sketch book. Even though you can't apply sloppy in frenzy you still gotta m1 to down them.

• Hellbughunter
    Hellbughunter Member Posts: 83
    Options

I personally run bbq, thanatophobia, fired up and mad grid but i am thinking about changing thanatophobia with blood echo

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

Honestly? Pretty much anything can work on a killer if you know them well enough.

I've had success with Monitor and Abuse, Coulrophobia, Overwhelming Presence, and Unnerving Presence.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    Options

I like to stay "true to the nature of the Legion", aka. I use "Discordance" and "MadGrit".

"IronMaiden" is a bit weak, so you like to throw it out sooner or later. I use also "Bitter Murmur" and another random discover-perk, since my weakness is to discover someone.

I have no problem with mind games, or to bring someone down most of the times, but maaan... I am a blind fish^^.

• wladimiiir
    wladimiiir Member Posts: 142
    edited December 2019
    Options

STBFL can be used differently after the latest change. Just build up your stacks outside of Frenzy and when you see your Obsession you just Frenzy hit him/her without losing your stacks and ignore him/her (for the last). It's definitely not as good as before, but still usable :)

• Happy2Heal4You
    Happy2Heal4You Member Posts: 119
    Options

Imo the best legion build is corrupt intervention, enduring, monitor and abuse and BBQ. The way this build works is that corrupt brings survivors closer together at the beginning of the match. Monitor will increase your detection range so you know where most of the survivors are and combined with corrupt will give you some great early game pressure and it’s also good for getting close to survivors when’s out of a chase. Enduring is for cases where survivors stun you while in frenzy so you break out of frenzy faster then you would just by canceling the power and BBQ for map awareness but I mostly just use it for the blood points.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options

Pop goes the weasel, since you can have quick downs the perk is awesome, but you need to first injure everyone

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471
    Options

I usually run Dying Light, Thanataphobia, BBQ, and Nurses Calling.

I would also recommend BBQ, Nurses Calling, Hex: Devour Hope, and Bamboozle.

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019
    Options

cmon man, really. why noed? even when i play killer i dont use it