Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Let's talk about The wraith

I like the Wraith, he is definitely on my top 10 killers list but he does have some flaws too.

He is a good stealth killer and if used correctly you can trick and trap survivors that don't pay attention or mind game them easily. My favourite add ons he has are the shadow dance add ons that vault windows, search lockers and break pallets and generators faster. However he is still just an M1 killer who can be looped and toyed with easily.

There is so much I want to change on Wraith (I talked about it in one of my YouTube videos here is a link if you want to see: https://youtu.be/5sQMje7ZiWI). I won't tell you all my ideas for him because I would start ranting on but there are two main things that would make him more scary and that is make the bone clapper (add on that makes his bell have no direction) and/or the ghost "soot" (add on that makes him have no terror radius for certain amount of time) base for his power. That is all I have to say about Mr bing bong boy, tell me what are your opinions on The Wraith. What is good and bad about him and what can the Devs do to improve him.

Comments

• yoi
    yoi Member Posts: 338

He Is fine as it Is now. No nerfs needed neither buffs (at least not those)

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

I like the idea of Ghost being base kit, but feel that Bone Clapper would be a bit too strong in his basekit.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

The only thing I would wish for Wraith would be faster Movement Speed while cloaked and that he is not so loud while cloaked (his Footsteps and Breathing really take away every Stealth, even if a Wraith manages to sneak up on a Survivor).

• LlamaArmour
    LlamaArmour Member Posts: 75

Wraith is fine as he is. The only thing I think he could do with is to be completely invisible outside of 20m (just an example).

• SilentSpectre
    SilentSpectre Member Posts: 830

Broken killer, too powerful, 0 TR completely counters 7 different survivor perks, not to mention the easy first hit. Nerf him right now BHVR!

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Tbh he isn't far from being decently good.

I agree with your first change, the Bone Clapper at base is kind of needed.

However for the second change I actually think what he needs is the rare Windstorm addon at base. I say this because he needs the extra move speed in cloak to be able to properly apply enough pressure on the map.

Now even we gave him all 3 I still don't think that would be too much and it would be a fine change, but just those 2 alone would do a lot for him.

• The_Second_Coming
    The_Second_Coming Member Posts: 1,110

I mean, it would make sense. The Nurse, when blinking, is described as being in the "spirit world", just as Wraith when he's cloaked. She can move through objects.

• w_sohl
    w_sohl Member Posts: 124

Um, isn't just about every killer on your top ten list? I mean there are only 14 killers.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited December 2019

I wouldn't mind SOME more things going for him, but him not being a priority isn't bad, there's others who need the main attention more.

*coughs in Clown*

• DaGreenBolt
    DaGreenBolt Member Posts: 453

Really now, then why is he still add on dependent and isn't even high tier?

Wraith needs a buff, he still low mid tier killer, and giving him the ghost soot, and giving him faster vaulting, and faster breaking pallets and damaging gens in his basekit would make him jump to High tier.

(Basically the add ons that should be in wraiths basekit are "The Ghost- Soot" and Shadow Dance (Not green add on), but make it like it moderately increases his vault speed, damaging gen speed, and breaking pallet speed)

That's the buff I would give.

• Alaina
    Alaina Member Posts: 36

"Stealthy killer"

Growls, isn't fully invisible, BING BONG!!!!!

It would be nice if he was actually stealthy

• John_Doe
    John_Doe Member Posts: 236

I love the wraith but I kind of wish they went with the black and white vision when you were cloaked that they showed on stream a while back.

• yoi
    yoi Member Posts: 338
    edited December 2019

The only thing i want for Bing bong Is being COMPLETELY invisible because now u can see him from a Lot of distance if u pay attention.

But maybe having yellow Windstorm speed by default would be decent having the everywhere bong or no sound bong by default Is utterly strong and not balanced imo also making most of his addons useless because What would u use? Being way more faster and thats it? Ir kills the variety.

• Negan4891
    Negan4891 Member Posts: 53

Wraith is great. He can be really good if you know how to use him. Which i dont. I dont use him that often.