We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

An elegant solution to genrush and super fun SWF NERF

I think we can all agree that genrush is only a problem when facing coordinated swf groups with all the tasty perks equipped. There is one easy solution to that. Let's finally nerf SWF! And there are some good options of how to do that, imho. For example - as a swf group you would be allowed to equip just one of each perks. I mean 1 self care per team, one DS, one BT...that would be an elegant nerf to swf (no clickbait) and it would also help against genrush a lot. If you are able to the gens quickly as solo players, kudos to you, you deserve to win..but swf groups are destroying the balance of the game. We all know it. If there was no swf I think that the balance of the game would be pretty good as it is now. But there has to be swf, I agree....so why not at least try to balance it just a little bit? :)

Comments