Not finding games for upwards of 30 minutes

Options

Hosting a lobby as a killer and not finding any survivors am I doing something wrong? Does my killer have a blind effect so it can't find a game? I thought they fixed this issue a while ago.

Comments

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 331
    Options

Actually that issue pays a visit to me very often. I usually play as Killer in the evening. I have no problems with searching the game then but earlier it is almost impossible. You ain't doing nothing wrong.

• MsGenesis
    MsGenesis Member Posts: 11
    Options

I've been waiting 30 minutes for a lobby to fill up but my partner besides me has been in a couple games as killer in this time, i think its to do with your rank as im rank 17 struggling to find games and he is Rank 15 able to find games as soon as he makes a lobby, sucks as im trying to rank up but unable to. Hoping rank reset will change this

• Clauderina
    Clauderina Member Posts: 10
    Options

Yes, me same. Can't find survivors at rank 19. Am I banned or something? Maybe change region somehow?

• TessaTheDeath
    TessaTheDeath Member Posts: 48
    Options

Same here.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Clauderina said:
    Yes, me same. Can't find survivors at rank 19. Am I banned or something? Maybe change region somehow?

Its almost the end of the season. Literally noone is at rank 19 anymore and the fact that you cant depip in rank 20-15 anymore, doesnt help queue time for these ranks either