Bothered and Tired

So right now the Hag is basically unplayable, I'm playing on PC, and whenever I teleport the screen goes back and forth from where I teleported from to where I teleported to repeatedly for a second. Because of that I can't keep track of people when I teleport and can't effectively chase. It's bad but it's worse because of my ADHD.

Then on top of that I just got Oni, wanted to play him and have some fun. But I only have two perk slots, no ruin or corrupt for him yet and then get thrown into a match with a purple rank(Red before reset) and green rank(purple b.r.). And three of the people have toolboxes. That match went so fast that it broke me. It bothered me on a bunch of levels. There's no place to play a new killer without having to worry about deranking, gens get done too fast and you have to rely on a perk to really try to stop it, and just the fact of playing a new killer, I know I'm not gonna get good instantly but it's hard to effectively practice when the game goes too quick.

I'm legitimately getting exhausted by this game because I just want to play to play and to have fun but it's hard as hell to enjoy it when there's the constant reminder of rank and pips. It's stressful and no fun, and in general while I love this game it's this type of thing that makes it very hard for me to want to come back and play the game. I know the gens is a very difficult thing to moderate but at least please add a game mode where you can just play and not have to worry about pips, I feel that would really help with learning new killers.

Comments