How far are you on the rift?

I am currently level 64 but I’ve only played about 1-2 matches a day since the USA’s Thanksgiving. I haven’t finished all my level 3 challenges either (4 left)

Comments

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551

65. I had a massive binge yesterday and went from 60 to here just via playtime. It's pretty much in the bag when level 4 comes out next week.

• jokerdude23_
    jokerdude23_ Member Posts: 102

like 56 because I only did killer challenges and the rest I made by regular grind.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

I am currently on tier 69 with 5 more things worth of xp to go. Just one more...tier.

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985

60 and finishing up the last of tome 3 killer challenges.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Original target: Complete Wraith costume.

Current progress: Pink arcade machine.

Revised target: Hag Body.

Zero chance I will finish the whole thing.....

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I am at level 35, but I was in the hospital for 2 weeks (and before that I had 2 other surgeries) - and it’s only now really that I’m starting to play regularly again. I still have to complete level 2 and get through level 3’s epilogue. My logic is to go back to level 2 on either some downtime or if it gets down to the wire and hopefully earn some easier rift credits before it ends.

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839

52, I'm confident I'll reach it to 70 by the end, especially with level 4.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

I finished the rift about a week and a half ago

• Nhekii
    Nhekii Member Posts: 124

I've been tier 70 for so long I forgot the rift even existed.

I didn't buy any tiers I just play this game way too much.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985

Tier 70, several weeks ago. I did buy like 7 tiers though.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

Tier 57 without buying any tiers and completing all the challenges. Definitely going to get to Tier 70 with Tome 4.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,064

Got Tier 70 long before Level 3 was released. Could probably do 2 Rifts each Season.

• tetsuo
    tetsuo Member Posts: 151

61, the end is nigh brothers

• asergioam
    asergioam Member Posts: 363

70 one week before tome 3

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

• FearlessHunter
    FearlessHunter Member Posts: 530

42 :(

• yandere777
    yandere777 Member Posts: 728

Like 8

No wifi for a whole month really sucks lmao

• Mrwood204
    Mrwood204 Member Posts: 226

70 here, which makes me feel relaxed about the the next challenges. Knowing I'm just going to get bloodpoints and not worry about the rift shards that come with them.

Means I can take my time finishing them.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

70. I bought a few though.

• kcwolf1975
    kcwolf1975 Member Posts: 651

52, one challenge left from level 3 (stupid flashlight save) I think i should be able to get to 70 unless level 4's challenges get too crazy. Still haven't bought it yet, but it looks like it is already worth it imo.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

70 since last week.

• FluorescentLemon
    FluorescentLemon Member Posts: 257

49, I got my serums and now I'm done worrying about it. Don't give a flying ######### about reaching 70 since I didn't pay for the pass.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I've done every rift challenge except for 3 on page 2 because its unhooks and kinda grindy.

I'm on page 6/9 so like 3 tiers until I get all the Halloween serums. I don't think I'll play enough to complete the entire rift but that's fine. I don't think it was aimed at players like me.

Unless tome 4 gives a lot of rift points. I really just want the lore notes. They're fun.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

• Helevetin_nopee
    Helevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408

68 :)

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

I'm at 59 7/10

My initial go was the Wraith weapon so I bought the premium.

My secondary goal was the Trapper outfit.

Now my goal is 63 for the claudette headpiece before finally finishing at 70.

I kept my goal of 20 levels minimum per tome.

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 720

I only did a bit with it. I really dont care about points and all. I am a "filthy casual". So I kinda just do what works for me.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

Rank 63. One challenge left on Tome 1 Level 3. My goal was always the Billy outfit. Figured I played enough to finish the rift and considering we have about a month before the end of the rift, I think yall will be fine, too.

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962

40ish I think. I took a week to visit my wife's family out of town for thanksgiving though.

I've only completed the killer challenges since the 2nd tome since I really hate playing the survivor role in addition to not having any of the required items and perks needed for some of those challenges and I don't waste bp on them if I can help it.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

Currently at rank 33. Sadly work, family and a short stint in hospital limited my time. Probably not buying the pass next Rift. My main goal was the Wraith outfit which I did complete.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Level 70 for nearly 2 weeks now.

• Parallax
    Parallax Member Posts: 273

Tier 70 with three more challenges.

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793
    edited December 2019

Level 50 right now, I only play 4 hours a day except on weekends. I remember the devs saying that the average casual should be able to finish the rift before it's closed but there's no way in hell that's the case. I consider myself a pretty hardcore dbd player but even I'm not finished with the rift. Pretty much the only people who'd be able to finish the rift are Streamers and people who have no life's.

Post edited by Mellow7 on
  • Iron
    Iron Member Posts: 241

60 almost 61, every tome done except 2 EGC NOED kills, most of time spent on the weekends with little in between

• FreakPrince
    FreakPrince Member Posts: 526

I stopped playing at lvl 49 last week when I got the two full halloween outfits I guess, no point in grinding anything else

• Thasard
    Thasard Member Posts: 268

Like I don't understand how then. Did you buy a few tiers or are you forgetting 8 hour streams?

And to the people who have been at 70 for awhile...are you a streamer who plays for hours on end?

I play at least an hour a day, and on some occasions more than a few hours, and that still only has me somewhere in the 50s. I'm sure I will get thru the rift, but I have slowed down a bit. My reached goals were level 20 before Tome II, level 40 before III. Now I guess I should make sure I hit level 55 before they release IV if I haven't yet.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

2 days ago i got to Tier 70.

Took me longer than it should, but that is also mainly because i haven't done a single Killer challenge from Level 3 of the first Tome.

• Jareth
    Jareth Member Posts: 112

Level 64 with all current challenges complete. Also started off at level 7 from that free extra time at the beginning.

I play between 2 to 4 hours per day and the timing lines up with when I was thinking I'd finish after the first tome. I find it hard to believe that the 1 hour per day casual players have any chance of finishing under normal circumstances.

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,191

How come you guys are all 60-70 tiers? I'm only 37 now. How much time do you guys spend everyday?

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Completed in it.

Roughly about two days after the level 3 waa released

• AddictedNoob244
    AddictedNoob244 Member Posts: 20

There is 70 tiers and it lasts 70ish days, so for each day you should get one tier to finish. While I’m typing this, you should be at least 45

• LOA
    LOA Member Posts: 235

All done since about a week into the third tome. I did spend 500 cells early on to jump ahead and started on LVL 8 when they gave us that little.bonus at the start. Still had half of the challenges left in 3 to do once I popped 70. Still did them for some UWI points!!

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620

I am sorry to hear you were in the hospital. Did you know that you could reach the epilogue before finishing all the chapter? In that way you can priorize another easier tasks in chapter 3 without needing to finish all the task of the chapter 2.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

37 on one account 32 on another.

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354

69 😉