How are Yui players shaping up to be?

Are they good, bad, altruistic or toxic?what type of those have you played with or against?

Comments

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

The ones i had seen so far are very bold. Both good and bad but they like to save and loop a lot.

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921

Mine were pretty modest. They’re good, and none of them t-bagged. Very honorable of them.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

Not enough of a sample size yet.

Probably bad like everyone else :^)

• Skittlesthehusky
    Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 669

the ones i ran into were goofy as hell. i had a 4-yui game that involved all of them crouch-walking in a line. :'0

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471
    edited December 2019

Very bold. A lot of them are running Breakout and trying to body block hooks. Never realized how short the wiggle timer was until Breakout started getting used. Seeing 3 Yuis run at you after picking someone up is starting get quite scary.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Mainly played Nurse, so I can't comment on their looping, but generally Yuis are easy BBQ stacks.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,007

New Survivors stopped having a recognizable personality since David.

All the recent survivor stereotypes, outside of maybe Toxic Steve, just boil down to 'bad'. Which isn't surprising since because most DBD players are bad. Dumb Blonde Kate, clueless Jane/Nancy, most of the Yui descriptions in this thread so far, all the same thing.

• ApeOfMazor
    ApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471

I can't even tell the female characters apart anymore with all the skins and different colored hairs and everything. I think I killed a Yui but it may have been a Kate.

• MedicSpirit7
    MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 689

if you see a yui trying to body block when ur carrying a survivor it’s a GG is what I learned

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

I just had one kill themselves on first hook, even though we had three gens done, and Trapper wasn't all that good. So. . . not so well.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Mediocre imo.

• Nutty_Professor
    Nutty_Professor Member Posts: 621

Most I've come across have been boosted with terrible decision making.

To sum it up I had a game a couple days before rank reset (When you get a lot of potatos at rank 1), I had a flashlight and I was in a good position to make a flashlight save, whilst I was injured I had iron will. The Yui ran up behind me begun healing me against a killer that had nurses calling, she single handedly cost us the game.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

You know your Jake main stereotypes? Yui is basically just the female version of Jake.

• Amusing to note: I’ve had some Yui players recently that motion me to follow them to a pallet so I can watch them reset it! They want to show me Yui’s incredible strength! Show-offs! I needed the laughs. Kudos Yui players.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I made the mistake of going for adept oni when the chapter came out. Many eager yuis trying breakout.

That was pain.

• Papamodzz
    Papamodzz Member Posts: 57

They like touching hooks lol

• bigbeefynacho
    bigbeefynacho Member Posts: 351

I'm just waiting for the shirtless Yui cosmetic.

• StrodeWins
    StrodeWins Member Posts: 274
    edited December 2019

yes i’ve noticed too that they’re bold. they’re also usually very helpful and altruistic from what i’ve seen! we need more Yui’s!

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047
    edited December 2019

I ways get the Yui that DC Groot. They...Always...DC...ALWAYS

From Sabo to Pallet Reset ?

It's to inform you they are behind every corner waiting for a chase where you don't break a pallet so they can reset it on you.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Jury’s still out but I would like to hope Yui will turn out to be a Neaon’s nice sister who will try to save and protect survivors WITHOUT bullying the killer.

• justaSpirit_phase
    justaSpirit_phase Member Posts: 142

Me, a Yui main along with two other friends. We attempt to either be on the objective or just there for the team, very rarely do we loop but if we do it lasts for a while.

but that’s just coming from three Yui mains :/

• SmuggsBunny
    SmuggsBunny Member Posts: 10

As a Yui main. The others I see tend to understand the game, and don't do insanely brainless plays. They're mostly good-hearted and willing to focus on the team for the most part.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

They seem to have an IQ of between undercooked soggy toast and instant ramen.