killers camping hooks and why servers having disconnecting

Options

last 2 days saying connect to internet but my internet is great and plz plenalize killers for camoing

Comments

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Options
    1) BHVR knows about it and have been working on it. Supposedly it is fixed.

2) Camping is countered when survivors leave their hooked teammates alone and complete objectives. It sucks to be the guy on the hook but it's the best option.

3) For the love of god learn to type. "Plz" does not make you cool....
  • minsc
    minsc Member Posts: 18
    edited August 2018
    Options
    All i know is if i was a real killer i wouldent leave my victim half dead. i would want to make sure they where dead   and also use them as bait  to catch more survivors..  i play bolth killer and survivor and there is always a way around  a killer baiting his next survivor .team work is the best method  u can  bait  with one and rescue with other  or just all rescue as killer can only hit one at a time  and takes forever to attack again  just have escape plans in mind 

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Let me steal a meme from @No_Mither_No_Problem for that

I have ascended to “my memes getting stolen” status.

Well everyone has that status as long as ######### sites like Reddit and 9Gag exists.
  • HowDatFeel
    HowDatFeel Member Posts: 2
    Options

cant even play at all today can i get a answer today by a delc suscks that i bought this game last month now its free and now i cant even play ######### going on lol plz delvs are u there i got that i got that pvp itch lol