Level 4 is coming, hows your progress?

Options

I just reached tier 45 and still haven’t completed all the missions in level 3. (Play casual)

Any difficulties encountered so far? I found that the flashlight save is a bit hard for me

Comments

• Clinton
    Clinton Member Posts: 342
    Options

I'm tier 58. Every challenge done besides the flashlight save

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,780
    Options

already tier 70 I can't be bothered to do the noed and spine chill challenges

• Herman_CMH
    Herman_CMH Member Posts: 181
    Options

Just for sharing, I completed it in my second trail, and the match I did it with 2 safety save and 1 body block, just lucky that the killer is not that experienced (trapper)

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

If this is the only one left, you wouldn't need to farm it. Just run Spine Chill and wait for the game you escape unhooked

• badster
    badster Member Posts: 46
    Options

Just hit tier 70 today, with all challenges done.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

Btw tier 70 sincebeginning of the week, all challenges done since 2 weeks. Playing around 4-5 hours a day including some idle time and spending blood points, reading fluff etc

• SlimyTaco
    SlimyTaco Member Posts: 133
    Options

32, because doing missions are impossible if all the killers camp me for running them around.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,559
    Options

Tier 45, put a ton of time in.

Not gonna get it done, rip.

• Herman_CMH
    Options

Did you buy the pass? I didn’t, I just target to complete tier 47 for 2 set of free cosmetics

• BaldursGate2
    BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994
    Options

Someone did the math and the tome 1-4 is roughly worth 35 tiers if you do all challenges. For the other 35 tiers, you need around 77 hours of playtime (not queue time included).

Have fun.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

I have everything done so far except drop pallets in a chase and unhook survivors. Not hard just grindy.

Looking forward to level 4 tho! I want the epilogue and lore and then I can just goof off. May even try high rank killer with the rank chages.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I can't do the last one cause it never gave me the perk on anyone and I suck with trapper. Actually kinda annoyed tbh.

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354
    Options

I couldn't bothered with the Killers ones after consistent DCs on the Trappers challenges lol.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,790
    Options

I finished all the Tome challenges in levels 1-3 and I reached tier 70 on the Rift. I had to, because I'm visiting family, now, far from my PS4. On the bright side, that means any changes they might make to the Tome level 4 challenges will be made by the time I get to them.

The challenge that gave me the most trouble was blinding the killer while they're carrying a survivor. I didn't get the timing exactly right when I did it: I flashlight blinded the killer but it was too early and they didn't drop the survivor. Luckily, it still counted for the challenge.

• Negi
    Negi Member Posts: 378
    Options

I've done the killer challenges in tier 3 and only a few survivor challenges. 10+ minute queues and then having to actually complete the challenge makes survivor a chore to complete.

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,972
    Options

I think I'm around tier 45. Completed 1-3 all challenges.

I'm a teacher so I only get to play on weekends, and mainly Saturdays because Sundays, is my grading day :(

• Spirez
    Spirez Member Posts: 674
    Options

Tier 56. All challenges done so far.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

Do you have Party Popper/ Fire Cracker? It says blinds, not flashlight saves. What i do is after a survivor gets picked up i body block the hook and release the cracker after one hit. It took a couple of tries but i got it. I can't flashlight save for anything.

I'm level 58-59 so finishing level 4 should finish it or atleast close enough.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

Literally tried fs save for two days. Wasted a ton of firecrackers and flashlights in process, but still did it. Even hit the timing right and saved my teammate.

Currently 58 lvl, completed all available challenges.

@Elk, we are still soulmates :)

• Herman_CMH
    Options

Grading day? How’s the statistic of the class then?

• Herman_CMH
    Options

I don’t have those event items, I just joined the fog for like 3 months

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,972
    Options

Grading day as in the day I sit and grade papers. Also gotta plan lessons (Elementary teacher)

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

Bad like, real bad, I'm pretty sure I'm only level 30 on the Rift and about 65% done with tome 2.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

I'm finished with the Rift

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547
    Options

Lvl 36 if I'm not wrong

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

Hopefully we have the winter solstice in dbd so they can give you some firecrackers :). It should be any day now.

• RobertCop
    RobertCop Member Posts: 25
    Options

I'm at 64 i believe. I only have 3 challenges left the flashlight killer while hes holding a surv, the noed and need 2 more survivor escapes

• Starlord707
    Starlord707 Member Posts: 1
    Options

I’m tier 58 and done every challenge up to level 4 and once you do all the challenges all you have to do is get one tier a day and eventually you’ll get tier 70 before the rift closes, that’s if you are Willing to waist all day grinding

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,779
    edited December 2019
    Options

Tier 70 and all challenges done. I am a good Dweet.

• Herman_CMH
    edited December 2019
    Options

tome is a series of missions in different level. Currently it is tome 1

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Options

I already hit level 70 in the rift and the only challenge I have not been able to do is save someone carried by the killer by blinding the killer.

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414
    Options

Near 60. There's some cool stuff here and there but I hate how there's 8 reskins of the same 2 charms. Feels lazy AF

• Springey
    Springey Member Posts: 286
    Options

Level 46 on the rift, still need 3 challenges in level 3 of the tome, should be done with the rift before i get to complete all tome level 4 challanges.

• w_sohl
    w_sohl Member Posts: 124
    Options

Tier 60.5, Level 3 complete

I just asked survivors for help completing the killer challenges. I actually got two to agree to allow me to sacrifice them in the basement during EGC.

• Herman_CMH
    Options

Is that all of the players who reached tier 70 have purchased the pass then?

• justaSpirit_phase
    justaSpirit_phase Member Posts: 142
    Options

I’m really angry because I haven’t been at home lately so I haven’t been able to even complete the first 5 challenges In the third tome which pisses me off >:(

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968
    Options

Tier 70. Only charm I use on any of my characters is the Nectar Vial.

• Orchid
    Orchid Member Posts: 38
    Options

I m tier 58 and i am stuck. I don't do challenges anymore because I cannot get past the Noed and embelm thingy. I will play casually and try to get enough xp to finish the rift pretty much. I am not going to attempt those horrendous quests anymore.

• Mooshroome64
    Mooshroome64 Member Posts: 105
    Options

I'm just under tier 56. Got all challenges done. I'll put in the auric cells if I get to level 68 + since that'll return the 1000 it costs.

• Helevetin_nopee
    Helevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408
    Options

Already tier 70 so Im fine

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    edited December 2019
    Options

I can't answer for them, but I got it done by running NOED, Bloodwarden, and STBFL, and not killing anyone until the EGC starts. Once it began I slugged someone with NOED and camped their slug.

Everyone had that Last Minute Hero challenge at the time, so I knew they'd be greedy for the unhook. And if a person came to heal the slug up, with max STBFL, I could just trade slugs.

Once the timer got down low enough I hooked the slug near a gate and walked away. They were instasaved, and everyone died to the Entity thanks to Bloodwarden.

Since Last Minute Hero isn't needed by everyone, you might wanna wait to do this vs a SWF, since they'll probably be greedy to save everyone.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,038
    Options

Tier 60. My goal was 20 per tome.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

done with all the challenges.

rift level 50 i believe

• tetsuo
    tetsuo Member Posts: 151
    Options