Does trapper look to fast?

I know he is the same speed as other killers but his animation makes him look really fast or is it just me?

Comments

• Redhawk_uk2
    Redhawk_uk2 Member Posts: 53

It must be just me then as his animation to me makes me panick as it just looks like he catching up 2x as fast than other killers

• Spirez
    Spirez Member Posts: 674

To me he looks slow. However with ghostface he feels like he’s running super fast when he puts his knife up and chases you. I know he’s not any faster but it’s just the animation that tricks your mind.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

PWYF?

• TheTexasRattle
    TheTexasRattle Member Posts: 30

I agree, it’s the illusion because the trapper ‘walks’ whereas some other killers ‘run’ so it looks like he’s walking really fast because he is the same speed as others who look as though they are running.. if that makes sense ?

• Redhawk_uk2

Yeah it sort of looks like he is semi gliding across the ground? It makes me mess up more often against him

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

I think it's fine, could have been something like PWYF like @NuclearBurrito suggested.

• Redhawk_uk2

No they werent running that perk

• Groxiverde
    Groxiverde Member Posts: 767

Idk, I only have trouble with ghostface's chasing animation like @Spirez said. Other than that, I don't have any problem with trapper.

• MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky
    MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky Member Posts: 571

It's because their animation of walking has yet to be updated to what new killers have, so they look and feel different.

Don't know why they haven't updated their animation (as well as their moris) with all that money they have

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Trapper might look to fast if he was trying to lose weight.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092
    edited December 2019

I've always thought this too. Trapper seems like he's power walking at you. It's actually kind of menacing.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237

Trappers walking animation is kinda based on that horror trope of the killer being able to catch up by just slowly walking.

Not quite jasons offscreen teleportation in terms of catching up, but it does indeed look menacing.